LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"There are three kinds of lies: Lies, damned lies and statistics" --Benjamin Disreali (he had great Gears)

The Paradise Parameter has two uses

1. Show that little girls are smart as well as cute and do not hesitate to deal in numerical ideas

2. evaluate ABDL site ranking here

http://www.ranker.com/list/top-adbl-sites-v1/abdl

It is used to evaluate the difference between votes up and votes down with respect to the toal number of votes. It extends to two decimal places and used the Rounding Rule: If the third decimal place is less than five, the decond place stays as is, if the third decimal place is 5 or more, the second place number goes up by one

The formula is this:

Paradise Parameter=(VotesUp + VotesDown)/(VotesUp/VotesDown)

Let us take two examples

Current statistics: Daily Dipaers 251 71 ABDL Reddit 47 12. Now it is apparent that there are many more total votes at DD (nobody goes there because it is croweded :) ) than ABDLReddit

DD: Paradise Parameter:

(251+71=322)/(251/71=3.54)

322/3.54=90.96

The Paradise Parameter for DD is 90.96

ABDLReddit paradise Parameter:

(47+12=59)/(47/12=3.92)

59/3.92=15.05

the Paradise parameter for ABDLReddit is 15.05

The use of the total number of votes puts it in the full context. if you look at the VotesUp/VotesDowm, the number is actuall larger for ABDLReddit, which is why it was chosen for this example, yet the total number of votes for DD is larger by a factor of 5.46. That difference is quite significant

The "summary" is written as:

The Paradise Parameter is abbreviated as PP

Sitename,VoutesUp, VotesDown, Total, VotesUp/VotesDown, PP

Thus

Daily Diapers, 252, 71, 322, 3,54, PP 90.96

ABDLReddit, 47, 12, 59, 3,92, PP 15.05

The military base I frequent has been pushing a campaign by the base police. They are saying the base commissary (food store) parking lot has the highest number of crashes than anywhere else on base, so everyone needs to travel under the 15 mile per hour speed limit there and be more careful.

The problem with this is that it also has more than three times the traffic as anywhere else on base too. Per vehicle, this actually makes that parking lot the safest area on base.

My point is that it's easy to come up with a numbers system that skews the "facts" in favor of the results you want.

The paradise factor is an interesting read, but I wouldn't bet any money on it.

• Like 1

That begs the question of how come DD's raw numbers are larger than ABDLReddit. Now ABDLReddit's VoteUp/VoteDown has just jumped to 4 while DD's is 3.56. Yet at the site DD is #1 and ABDLReddit is #3. Since the sample space is self-selectiong with no action on the part of the ranker site, it is presumed that it is representative of what ABDL's think

Aside from which, the joke still remains ungotten

Darkfin: I think you read the first line

Actually there are TWO ungotten jokes

• 3 months later...

Just checked Site Ranker. DD's current Vote Up to Vote Down ratio is 4. In a systedm that measures in hundreths, this puts us well ahead of the next one. Whether it holds there is not certain. Usually we reach a new high, then fall back slightly than regain and permanently surpass it. When I first looke at the matter 3-1/2months ago, we were at 3.54. we are also the most active ABDL site with a total of 405 votes.

How about a Standing O for the folks at Daily Diapers