LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well, diapers are not sexual for everyone. In fact they seem to be partially emotional for you as well ("stress relief, escape, and coping mechanism"), and not everyone is Christian either. So I can listen and talk, but it'll probably take someone a bit more specialized to help you to the fullest extent (diapers aren't very sexual for me, and I'm not all that big on being a Christian, though I was raised Catholic)!

I will generally stay out of Biblical or any other religious beliefs, but as I have read the bible front to back 2 times, I will just point out the ones I know of that may be relative. I know many people believe the bible is a interpretation of what man and different denominations of Christianity decode of the scriptures. To me you either believe the bible as it is written, or decide to interpret it to suit your own beliefs, thus over 20 different bibles who tell the story somewhat different. I will not state my beliefs but to me it just seems that the whole thing is muddied and confusing. If God knows all, sees all, and cannot make a mistake as he knows everything before it happens, as the bible states. Then anything within the Bible must be fact. Even though it contradicts it self quite a few times, which by it's own is impossible as the Bible was written By God (in the way it describes, in all versions I have seen mentioned).

In his waning years Winston Churchill was asked whether he felt he was ready to meet his maker. Churchill replied that indeed he was, but that he wasn't sure his maker was ready to meet him. I feel the same way for God has a lot of explaining to do and I am not going to be deluded by wanting to hear things designed to make me feel good- I want the truth. I want to know why I was cast into a living hell of a life by Him making me this way and by Him not allowing me to change these things without doing harm to myself or others. For that's just what He did and He owes me bigtime for doing that. Until then I will accept that which he made me as and I will do what it is that I was made and intended to do and be as good I can manage to be.

On christianity, "Letter to Dr Laura" is very instructive as to just how selectively the old testament is interpreted. Have you heard of any Christians not eating pork lately?

The problem with this therapist is that the fetish feelings and actions fulfill needs that are nearly impossible to suppress.

Those needs will need alternate means of being fulfilled if your diaper activity is to cease. Otherwise, it will erupt in binges periodically.

As to your wife, you need to have an honest talk with her, quite possibly with some help from a therapist, if you want to stay married. Just what is it that she needs that you aren't fulfilling? Is it a child? Is it proper sex, according to her particular definition? Does she feel like she is doing all the giving in the sexual part of your relationship? Exclusivity of attachment? Or does she need to control you?

Now, I know that you aren 't terribly good at sex without diapers...but that can be taught and learned, provided you are willing to work at it. Right now, you have a serious communications breakdown, and your wife is trying to tell you something with her actions. You need to figure out what that something is, and act on it constructively. Suppression of diaper feelings and activities isn't likely to be effective or constructive.