LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pacifiers! Excitement, and Concern

DiaperedPony

Today is yet another milestone for me- I bought Some pacifiers! Woot! I was sooo excited to try them, I couldn't wait to get out of work and start my long walk home (in the dark of night, so it was perfectly private).

If you suck constantly for a while all of the lubrication on your teeth and gums gets sucked and scraped off, making them feel raw like you described. Also I assume you are using size 3 nuk or similar baby product for older babies (the biggest available at most stores) which is far to small for most people. This can cause soreness, It certainly makes my mouth sore when I use the baby sized pacifiers. The only way to fix that is to get an adult pacifier from a medical store or online, which are a good deal more expensive.

When you first use a pacifier your mouth will naturally feel out of place. It hasn't done that for a very long time, so it'll take some time to adjust. I recommend doing just what you did. Suck on it for a while, then rest your mouth. Then, when you feel better, plug 'er back in. Repeat.

If it is to expensive for you, using the ones you have now is fine, you will just have to make due. Also you can figure out if you like latex or silicone pacifiers more so if you eventually do buy a larger size then you know which one to get. :D