LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Like To Wear Pull Ups As Underwear?

Guest toddlermick

I only wear my pullups at night when im alone. I rarely wet but when i do its just like an innocent toddler accident. When i wear my pullup diapers thats all im wearing.

Back when I got my period and hated getting them, I just wanted to wear a diaper or a pull up for full protection because pads were useless. I never said anything to my parents about it because I knew they would say no and find it sick and then I was on birth control and they made my periods lighter. But I have worn pull ups before but I mostly prefer diapers with tapes.

• 2 weeks later...

For this style of use i wear tena pants maxi.

I also must say that i dont wear because of any medical reason. I wear for fun, pleasure and manstrubate...

So my often scenario is: in early evening i first empty my bladder before put on tena pants.

Then i drink two mid size glasses of water, after that i simply do normal things.

If im tired i sometimes fall asleep before i wet.

Or sometimes i drink water just before go to sleep. When i wake up, aproxx 2 to 3 hurs later i just let it go.

Since tena pants are not good to flood i wet with some pause that it can do its job.

After that it is depend, sometimes i manstrubate by humping to orgasm, or sometimes i just sleep and do that in the morning (this is