LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Some valuable info I've learned about rashes

Anything that is effective has a high risk of side effects that can range from minor annoyances to deadly. Under no circumstances should anyone be taking any of these supplements without medical advice. You have no idea of how that raises cane with surgical procedures. I take just what is prescrubed and I know why and how it works and for what. I want to be taking as few pills as I can get away with. Even then, stuff happens. I took Hydrochloro Thyazide for 8 years then for some reason, it gave me gout for which I had to change meds and take Allopurinol

The advantage of whoe grain is not "healthy carbs" it is for fiber or, as the old folks used to say "roughage"

Also, you have to be adapted to your diet. I have been able to drink raw milk forever (If it was reasonably handled). Most persons would not be able to do that the first few times

I have to agree with this. Since almost all doctors telly you to reduce you sugar and carb intake, and increase your whole wheat intake, it would be a good idea to do so any ways. The same can be said for garlic, oils with omega three, and many other normally balanced "supplements".

Anything that is effective has a high risk of side effects that can range from minor annoyances to deadly. Under no circumstances should anyone be taking any of these supplements without medical advice.

Just because something is "natural" does not mean you shoulod eat it. One example is dumbcane, that's natural

Just because people have been doing something for centuries doesn't make it good or bad. Centuries ago the lifespan was under 40 years

Don't forget, you are taking massive doses of things if you are doing it in capsule form, much of which is untested in these dosages so things you get from ordiary amounts by eating are magnified manyfold. Potatoes contain a substance that is harmless in ordinary amounts but would be toxic in concentrated form. Ever hear of a "tea drunk" and the toxicity threat they face?

EDIT: That is "life expectancy"

Eating health and eating anything in excess are two different things. Also, what is dumbcane? I've never even heard of it, so I wouldn't exactly be putting that in the healthy eating category just yet.

Just because something is "natural" does not mean you shoulod eat it. One example is dumbcane, that's natural

Just because people have been doing something for centuries doesn't make it good or bad. Centuries ago the lifespan was under 40 years

Don't forget, you are taking massive doses of things if you are doing it in capsule form, much of which is untested in these dosages so things you get from ordiary amounts by eating are magnified manyfold. Potatoes contain a substance that is harmless in ordinary amounts but would be toxic in concentrated form. Ever hear of a "tea drunk" and the toxicity threat they face?

EDIT: That is "life expectancy"

Getting back on track; When I first started wearing 24/7 I had awful rashes that never fully went away too. At times they were bearable, but usually they were swollen and raw. This lasted for over two years, and nothing cleared them up (ointments, creams, poweders, antifugal or not). Eventually I started getting prescriptions from my doctor and found two that finally got rid of it. First was Hydrocortizone Cream, which healed my skin. Second was Triple Diaper Cream which protects it and help heal the rashes too. Now I usually only use the Triple Diaper Cream when I start getting a rash- and swear by how awesome it is. I also use Gold Bond powder to help from getting them in the first place (and I like how it feels when I first wet...)

It would seem that low-glycemics or non-glycemics cause problems with internal calarie detection by the brain

This is intersting since the rise in obesity correlates with the age of the artificial sweetener

Or is there even the obesity problem that we are told by the footstapo From that bastion of conservatis:....FOX News?...No;NPR

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=106268439

chalk this one up to political correctness