LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Do This!?

I've just read this on AOL 'news': -

'Masturbate-a-thon' could get police hand'

The police have offered to lend their services to Britain's first "masturbate-a-thon" if demonstrators cause any trouble, organisers say.

Saturday's controversial event, which is also the first of its kind in Europe and has been exported from the US,, is being filmed by Channel 4 as part of a series of shows dubbed 'Wank Week'.

The "masturbate-a-thon" will see individuals invited to pleasure themselves at a converted photographic studio in Clerkenwell in central London, while raising money for charity.

But the event, which is taking place with the involvement of sexual health agency Marie Stopes International, could attract protestors. Marie Stopes spokesman, Tony Kerridge said : "The police have offered their presence if we need it. We don't know yet whether there will be any protest but we have heard that there might be by MediaMarch (the evangelical group). The police will be there if we find that protestors are impeding access to the building, if there's an intimidating element or threat of assault or obstructionof the highway, police will move them on."

Those involved were being asked to raise sponsorship for Marie Stopes and HIV charity the Terrence Higgins Trust.

Mr Kerridge added: "You can call it a stunt if you like but its purpose is to get the discourse going. We've all seen the consequences of everyday penetrative unprotected sex in the form of unwnted pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections such as HIV Aids, so for us masturbation is a really important subject."

Organisers say that around 70 people - some from Europe - have pledged to turn up at the venue, which has a capacity of around 150.

Those wanting to take part will have the option of wearing clothes that "they feel hot or erotic in" and will be able to go into private booths, and male-only or female-only areas, should they wish.

Around five people were aiming to break the masturbation record (eight-and-a-half hours for a man and six hours twenty minutes for a woman).

(Oh those tabloidy sub-editors - "Mastubate-a-thon could get police hand." :rolleyes: I resisted the temptation to give this topic the title "Would you be up for it?" :lol: )

My answer is "No thanks", but if my life depended on it I would be a partaker not a protestor. How about you?

D ;) lly

I've just read this on AOL 'news': -

'Masturbate-a-thon' could get police hand'

The police have offered to lend their services to Britain's first "masturbate-a-thon" if demonstrators cause any trouble, organisers say.

Saturday's controversial event, which is also the first of its kind in Europe and has been exported from the US,, is being filmed by Channel 4 as part of a series of shows dubbed 'Wank Week'.

The "masturbate-a-thon" will see individuals invited to pleasure themselves at a converted photographic studio in Clerkenwell in central London, while raising money for charity.

But the event, which is taking place with the involvement of sexual health agency Marie Stopes International, could attract protestors. Marie Stopes spokesman, Tony Kerridge said : "The police have offered their presence if we need it. We don't know yet whether there will be any protest but we have heard that there might be by MediaMarch (the evangelical group). The police will be there if we find that protestors are impeding access to the building, if there's an intimidating element or threat of assault or obstructionof the highway, police will move them on."

Those involved were being asked to raise sponsorship for Marie Stopes and HIV charity the Terrence Higgins Trust.

Mr Kerridge added: "You can call it a stunt if you like but its purpose is to get the discourse going. We've all seen the consequences of everyday penetrative unprotected sex in the form of unwnted pregnancies and sexually transmitted infections such as HIV Aids, so for us masturbation is a really important subject."

Organisers say that around 70 people - some from Europe - have pledged to turn up at the venue, which has a capacity of around 150.

Those wanting to take part will have the option of wearing clothes that "they feel hot or erotic in" and will be able to go into private booths, and male-only or female-only areas, should they wish.

Around five people were aiming to break the masturbation record (eight-and-a-half hours for a man and six hours twenty minutes for a woman).

(Oh those tabloidy sub-editors - "Mastubate-a-thon could get police hand." :rolleyes: I resisted the temptation to give this topic the title "Would you be up for it?" :lol: )

My answer is "No thanks", but if my life depended on it I would be a partaker not a protestor. How about you?

D ;) lly

Please excuse me if I have miss read this but would this mean you could attend this event wearing just a pair of see through plastic pants?

With the planned police presence outside the venue, I suspect you wouldn't make it as far as the door dressed in only plastic pants Del :huh: My understanding is that 'anything goes' once inside and ready to go.

I'm intrigued as to how they will keep a check on whether the participants are 'keeping in the spirit of the event' and not cheating (faking it?).

I've just had to reword the last paragraph several times, the potential for unintentional puns is a real challenge - 'keeping it up' etc...

D :whistling: lly

With the planned police presence outside the venue, I suspect you wouldn't make it as far as the door dressed in only plastic pants Del :huh: My understanding is that 'anything goes' once inside and ready to go.

I'm intrigued as to how they will keep a check on whether the participants are 'keeping in the spirit of the event' and not cheating (faking it?).

I've just had to reword the last paragraph several times, the potential for unintentional puns are a real challenge - 'keeping it up' etc...

D :whistling: lly

lol, I meant inside the venue! Could you please find out whether anything does go and if my interests are a little over the top and also I would be most greatfull if you could let me know what the addmission will be? Either that or just email me a contact number and I'll make my own enquiries Del3832@tiscali.co.uk Thanks

lol, I meant inside the venue! Could you please find out whether anything does go and if my interests are a little over the top and also I would be most greatfull if you could let me know what the addmission will be? Either that or just email me a contact number and I'll make my own enquiries Del3832@tiscali.co.uk Thanks

:blush: Sorry about that little misunderstanding Del.

The article gives no contact numbers but if you're interested, I suggest you contact Channel 4 (who are sponsoring and filming the event), Marie Stopes International, or The Terrence Higgins Trust (the charities receiving donations from it). Or maybe you could try the Metropolitan Police :whistling:

You could then find out just how far 'anything goes' goes from the organisers but the article implies that it goes as far as the participants desire in dress (or undress ;) ) I presume.

D :) lly

A public masturbathon isn`t too tempting to be honest, but neither is marching up like a idiot, protesting! How moronic is that? The first over the latter any day. But all in all, none of the two options is leizure-time well spent in my opinion. The good old privacy-wank on the other hand.... :)

• 2 weeks later...