LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

best weekend in a long time

Earlier this year I came out about my love for wearing diapers to my wife. I was prepared for the wtf are you crazy talk but she never went there. She turned that night into a fantasy come true. Last weekend was my birthday and she told me she had a surprise for me when I got off work. When I got home there was a diaper, powder, oil and my onsie laying on the bed. She told me to close my eyes that she had something else for me. She handed me a gift wrapped box and told me to open it. Inside was some compression shorts like you use for sports. The ones that have the silky feeling to them. I was kinda puzzled at first by it. She told me to take a shower and then come back in the bedroom. When I got back into the bedroom she told me that she wasn't comfortable putting a diaper on me yet and that it wasn't the right time for it as she wanted it fitting good on me. I laid down on the bed to get ready to put my Molicare super plus on and she asked me if she could oil and powder me. I was in awe because normally she just watches me do it myself. She put the oil on and rubbed it all over then picked up the baby powder and smelled the cap. She said she really liked the smell of it and asked if I did too. I told her I did and she started putting some on but then some became a lot. She was smiling at me and said I want to smell it when I smack your diaper. So I pulled the diaper up and taped it shut. She buttoned the onsie and pulled the compression shorts up and in place. Then she told me to get dressed because we was going out for my birthday. I was in shock as we have never left the house with me in a diaper together. She handed me the GPS and told me that I was to drive and just follow the GPS. It was about two hours later we arrived at the place she wanted to go. It was a canoe livery in Loudonville ohio. By this time I had to pee really bad so I went to go to the bathroom when she stopped me and asked me what I was doing. When I told her she smiled at me again and told me I was wearing a diaper for a reason and I was to use it unless I had to poop. She pointed to a backpack she had brought along and said I brought a diaper bag with plenty in it to last today. When I opened it up to look she had packed everything in it including a full pack of diapers. We took a two hour trip down the river. By the time we was done I was getting pretty wet and could smell the baby powder pretty strong. She said she wanted to go hiking through some of the trails and that she would change me when we found a more private spot. After getting into a dry diaper we started our hike through some of the trails there. The whole time I was wondering if people could tell I was wearing a diaper or not. By the end of our hike I started to relax as the only one that mattered to me knew I was and was enjoying it so much she never stopped smiling. We ended up stopping at pizza hut and getting some food before we headed back home. I spent the rest of the weekend diapered with my wife. She is the most amazing woman I have ever met. She had told me that she was so turned on by our trip she wants to plan out another one soon. I can't wait for it.

Sounds great, just a shame she actually won't put a nappy on you,, hopefully that will come with time :)

Must have great to hear those magic words "you can't use the toilet I want you to wet your diaper"

• 2 weeks later...