LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Are Diapers Like Cigarettes and Alcohol?

I'm already burned out and currently I wear for "need", as in, easier to get some sleep and I put it on early so I use the capacity before it has to be taken off

Its nothing sexual to me, never really has been either

Oops, accidentally commented, so I'll leave my thoughts here. I think diapers are sorta like a drug for me except it's more internal pleasure than a high/drunk feeling. It is addicting, but definitely not in the same sense of cigarettes and alcohol, since those you actually feel withdrawal. I think when I'm not wearing diapers, a part of me does, but I ignore it because I know that it is inconvenient.

To avoid having to wear 24/7 and to save on using so many diapers, my cub fursona is 4 years old and I say that I'm going through "potty training" to explain to myself why I don't wear all the time.

I personally don't consider excessive diaper usage to be comparable to an addiction, at least not the kind of addiction associated with alcohol and cigarettes. It might just be that I don't really have an addictive personality, (I don't drink or smoke, and I've only gambled on very rare occasions without any desire to continue doing so,) but I've never considered diaper usage to be addictive. Someone might conclude that I'm "wasting my money" on diapers, but that same conclusion could be drawn about any recreational item in my possession. I could even counterargue that my diaper usage increases my productivity at times, and that my "wasted" money is even capable of providing a decent return on my investment in certain situations. I consider an addiction to be something that causes harm to the person that's addicted, and I just don't see diapers doing that.

No to me they are not an addiction they help me relax and let me sleep through the night in winter without having to get up to go to the toilet. If I wanted to stop using them it would not be much of a proplem at all.

That's not quite true. Plenty of people here (including myself) had tried to quit wearing diapers at one point or another. We call this the binge purge cycle because eventually after purging them we are all drawn back to wearing diapers with a major binge craving for them.

Since I both need them and enjoy them, it's hard to know where the line is between "need" and "addiction." They haven't really had a negative effect on my life--I do what I would do if I weren't wearing, just without any toilet breaks in-between. There have been times when wearing was