LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Spiderman...

I just watched Spiderman 3 and saw him (Peter) riding a scrappy old scooter..

Apparently hes so smart he get best grades in school and he has super fast reflexes and agility, and yet hes not smart enough to set up a foundation to provide Spiderman and Peter*s private life with nice stuff..

but if he was the manager of a foundation he'd be too busy with paperwork to be out slinging webs and catching baddies

What I meant was CEO, then he can hire staff to do the work

The problem with setting up foundations is that it takes money for them to start making money for you.

Spiderman is supposed to be an incredibly busy teen trying to balance his school and crime fighting life. He doesn't even have time to get a job to start making any money.

Batman on the other hand had one heck of an inheritance. It was automatically put into a trust fund for him since he was too young to manage it him self. Too bust too since he traveled the world learning to become batman.

You just can't compare the two.

How would he be able to even set it up, he would have need to use his real identity and hope that wouldn't expose him in the process. I wonder how he ever made his Web shooters. Spider-Man Really doesn't need money, he has done well on his own without it. I just wonder how he makes how Web fluid.

Superheroes are strange, Why fight for free if your not rich. I understand helping others in need but for big stuff like magneto robbing a bank, you better pay me if there's a chance I might die. Deadpool makes gold money by being a mercenary. You can be a good person and make money off it.,make a dealdeal with the city and they pay you monthly like a officer of the law.

• Like 1

How would he be able to even set it up, he would have need to use his real identity and hope that wouldn't expose him in the process. I wonder how he ever made his Web shooters. Spider-Man Really doesn't need money, he has done well on his own without it. I just wonder how he makes how Web fluid.

Superheroes are strange, Why fight for free if your not rich. I understand helping others in need but for big stuff like magneto robbing a bank, you better pay me if there's a chance I might die. Deadpool makes gold money by being a mercenary. You can be a good person and make money off it.,make a dealdeal with the city and they pay you monthly like a officer of the law.

Your not alone my friend but I'm more of a DC fan. I just never liked marvel like that but I am reading Avengers vs Xmen. Not sure you read comics or anything.