LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
lil_angel

My Transition?

Thanks hun...I think it will be great...I'm very excited :)

As someone who has had to go through the process as well, how friends and family react may surprise you. Coming from a southern family deeply into the Christian faith and definitely not LGBT friendly, it sort of was a moment for them to see just how silly a negative mindset can be. That said, everybodies experience is gonna be different. No matter how you decide to pursue stuff I wish you only the best though!

Family...well that is an entirely Edited by lil_angel

So more good news and something I have been waiting on for a long time.

Just curious--how much does liposuction cost on average?

It's not cheap...about $4600 per area but the more areas you have done at the same time, the cheaper it is per area. I am getting three areas done (upper abdominal, lower abdominal and back) for $6800.

2 hours ago, lil_angel said:

It's not cheap...about $4600 per area but the more areas you have done at the same time, the cheaper it is per area. I am getting three areas done (upper abdominal, lower abdominal and back) for $6800.

Many MTF's have reported that their HRT caused their body fat to be redistributed more to their thighs and butt, but I didn't experience that :( I had to diet to get the changes I wanted.

Bettypooh

I have heard that HRT is also very dependent on age.

The day is finally here, time to get rid of the tummy and start shaping myself up. *does the happy dance*

Thanks hun. Waiting for the doctor now :)

All over but the crying lol.

Week one:

Had my first doctor follow up yesterday and my stitches removed.

Hot or not, doctors are forbidden from having relations with patients. He could loose his license if the two of you got together. (Though not a law in most states, it is a sort of unwritten rule the medical boards do hold up)

Congrats on your first surgery being successful though. Hopefully you're not in too much pain either.

I'm not delusional enough to think I'd get together with him...It was just a statement about thinking

When haven't I had girly thoughts? lol

Finally starting to see some results from the lipo.

It has been awhile since I updated, but now I have something 'transition worthy' to update about:

On Wednesday, I have my first job interview as Angelica.

Ready for my interview...wish me luck :)

Good Luck :thumbsup:

And if life ever gets you down remember just how far you've already come. You're already way ahead of most folks in reaching your life's goals B)

Bettypooh

Thanks Betty an FF...we'll see how it went either today or tomorrow (the second and final round of interviews is Monday).