LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I need help and advice desperately

I'm incredibly into the ABDL lifestyle and ABDL play. My girlfriend is willing to be my mommy on occasion which I am incredibly grateful for. I've had a fantasy for a while now about playing daddy once in a while and having her be my baby girl. I finally told her about this and she agreed to be my baby for a day. I'm so excited but I need advice on what we can do while she's my baby that would be a lot of fun for her and make her want to play as a baby again. Any advise is greatly appreciated.

Right with the above! just take things nice and slow for her when you do, be very tender and considerate towards her feelings as she'll be opening herself up to you in a very vulnerable way. doing things with her that you want her to do for you is a great place to start and perhaps some cuddles wouldn't be a bad idea either...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. . . . . talk to HER. Asking a bunch of random people on the Internet will get you answers in what they enjoy. If you want to know what would be fun for her then ask her. You say you're incredibly into ABDL play so you should have a lot of ideas you can discuss with her.

Open and honest discussion between the two parties involved a most always is better than a discussion with strangers that leaves one of the parties out.

Snugglebear

I will agree with "talk to her" and add a caveat. Think long and hard before you suggest anything to her that she has not done with you the other way. E.g., if she doesn't take you out in public, you might want to avoid that the first time. If she lets you use the potty for pooping, you may want to extend the same courtesy to her.

Take it slow. That's my only advice to add. Sometimes deviating slightly and being about to laugh about whats going on helps quite a bit :P Being a baby 100% of the play time is tedious and actually isn't as fun to me personally. ALSO, Congrats on finding someone that is not only accepting of you being ABDL but is also willing to participate and broaden their own horizons :D

• 1 year later...