LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Model

You'd do better to contact the websites and places showing people modeling diapers directly, sending a portfolio of your work so far just like 'real' models do ;) TBH I doubt there's much money in it and it could cause a lot of problems in your RL but if that's your dream then go for it.

I'm no expert on this by any means, but I think the going rate for women is something around $320/day - you can probably negotiate more or less depending on how good you look and what you are/aren't willing to do. If you can manage to be half-decent (i.e. in character) for a video lasting more than 10 mins and look great, you can probably get quite a bit more. As I understand it, a 'day' is typically something like 4 or 5 photo shoots with 100-150 pics* per shoot and a short video or two. For a rule of thumb, go with 65$/hour. I expect the better models with an existing following and willingness to involve bondage/sextoys etc. can get closer to double that.

One must temper the pay rate with the amount of work you can get. Even at those rates, if you only get work twice a year (which a diaper model would probably find happening) then it's nothing. I once made $250 an hour, but those instances are once in a lifetime and I only got 15 mimutes work at that rate :P Take it if you can get it but don't give up your 'day job' ;)

One must temper the pay rate with the amount of work you can get. Even at those rates, if you only get work twice a year (which a diaper model would probably find happening) then it's nothing. I once made $250 an hour, but those instances are once in a lifetime and I only got 15 mimutes work at that rate :P Take it if you can get it but don't give up your 'day job' ;)

My wife did some bondage modeling and it was 4 hours and about 150.00

From what I understand the bondage modeling pro's make about 125.00 an hour. Not sure what diaper models make but I'm sure its the same or about the same. Beware of Guy With a Camera as that can lead to sexual assaults or worse.