LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nice deal on EBay for bigger babys

XXL ..'waist size up to 100"'... mother of god. That's - literally - three to four times the size and weight of a 'healthy' adult. Looking about the web at BMI and Waist-to-Heigh charts, most of them max out at about 110KGs and/or 55" waist. XXL would seem to only cover people not just "off the scale", but off the scale by a vast margin - we're talking a BMI here double what it takes to be classified as obese :o .

I can't even imagine how someone could put a diaper on someone that size. Rolling them over alone would probably be a major challenge even for two or more people (you're into the >180KG range, probably >200KG). You'd probably need a crane or lifting hoist to be practical. At those sizes, I would have also thought it impossible for someone to diaper themselves too - would their arms even be long enough to get around that kind of volume?

Obviously these things are manufactured so there must be a use-case for them - but can someone explain just how in the hell they'd manage to fit them?

I'd have thought that diapers would just be impractical at those sizes.

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously these things are manufactured so there must be a use-case for them - but can someone explain just how in the hell they'd manage to fit them?

I'd have thought that diapers would just be impractical at those sizes.

All I know is XXL is up to a 70" waist we have plenty of members on here that wear that size. We also have many members here who should be wearing a size smaller but prefer the next size up. So would say in this instance the same could apply. Either be the case, not really something one needs to concern themselves with if it doesn't apply to themselves :P

All I know is XXL is up to a 70" waist we have plenty of members on here that wear that size. We also have many members here who should be wearing a size smaller but prefer the next size up. So would say in this instance the same could apply. Either be the case, not really something one needs to concern themselves with if it doesn't apply to themselves :P