LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

looking for a new brand

well im at the end of my diaper stash. was wearing abena M2 and M4 for a while now, been liking them, but have now seen they have been discontinued (plastic backed)

ive tried some cloth backed and im not a fan of them.

i do like to wear the M2's mostly as they can be worn around doing things but i LOVE the m4's for being lazy around the house,

i know the M4's are still available for a while still but the M2's arnt available anymore.

M2 huh. Those are pretty middle of the line absorbency/thickness diapers. Store/medical brands have the thin, discrete aspect of the m2 but are certainly not as absorbent or reliable. The big name diapers like bambino, drycare, molicare are all generally thick, high capacity diapers, more akin to the m4.

Tena slip maxi has also been discontinued I believe.

Dry care Dry 24/7 has become hands down my favorite extended wear diaper. The fit is absolutely perfect, the plastic is thick and durable, it has double tapes that seem to hold well, has great capacity and holds together better when wet than anything else I've tried. At least try a sample, you'll be glad you did.

For something more discreet... A lot of the good plastic options seem to be gone but I think if you look around Molicare has lower capacity diapers than their famous super plus that might be worth looking at.