LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plastic Pants - Where To Find Higher Waists?

Hi!

In the past, I have always bought my plastic pants from Fetware because they offer one style they call the 'High-back'

This pant runs with a 3" higher waist-line than most others.

Other plastic pants are fine for day use when sitting or standing, but when lying down, I have found the higher waist-line to be more efficient in overall coverage and security.

Fetware still carries them but I am looking for something similar but more heavy-duty.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi Miss ruffles

Sorry to say that being new here I am not an expert on such matters, but in my dealings with companies here in the uk I am not aware of any "High back" plastic or rubber pants :o

Good hunting, I shall keep an eye on this one as it could be useful to me. :thumbsup:

Hi Miss ruffles

Sorry to say that being new here I am not an expert on such matters, but in my dealings with companies here in the uk I am not aware of any "High back" plastic or rubber pants :o

Good hunting, I shall keep an eye on this one as it could be useful to me. :thumbsup:

Thanks for replying nonetheless. For future reference, if you or anyone else buys from Fetware (whom I have been VERY pleased with in the past) I would recommend going with the material they call "Ultrasoft" as it seems to wear better over time without becoming brittle or cracking. It truly is very soft however, so if you like the 'crinkle' then this is NOT the material to go with.

Regards,

Hi Miss ruffles

Incidently, Fetware also ships worldwide.

Good luck!

The Comco pants cover well.

I would check them out.

http://www.comco-mn.com/scstore/

Hi!

In the past, I have always bought my plastic pants from Fetware because they offer one style they call the 'High-back'

Other plastic pants are fine for day use when sitting or standing, but when lying down, I have found the higher waist-line to be more efficient in overall coverage and security.

Fetware still carries them but I am looking for something similar but more heavy-duty.

Thank you.

• 2 months later...

Hi!

Thank you.

Hi

Try www.plasticpants.com

I think they will make heavy duty Hi-Backs for you

I asked the folks at Babykins and they did a wonderful job of making some for me with higher backs. They don't advertize it, but they will do it for a slight amount more if you want.

Good luck!

Hi!

Thank you.

If you like rubberpants from Fetware, I have talked with Mike from Fetware, he can make

Rubber Pants Night Cut 3 inch higher, for a few dollars more. He will make a pair for me. :)

I ended up having to make mine. No one seems to cut pants in any size that fits a large triangle terry cloth diaper. I had to widen the seat, drop the sides of the leg holes in front, and add three inches in height.

It fits perfectly over my night time protection without having to tuck the legs in.