LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Problem With Parents

Guest YoungZeppelin

Guest YoungZeppelin

So I had planned a order of diapers from a guy. It was not only suppose to come tomorrow but also only a small pack. The guy decided to send me all of his 100 diapers and my dad happen to get the package which was partially open thanks to shitty shipping. I told my parents it was a mix-up that the guy told me about and that I'm gonna send it back tomorrow, but I really don't want to. My dad is a bigot and I know there is almost none existent

First 2 questions.How old are you rl? Was it your money you bought them with.If you are over 18 I think you should tell your mom. If its your money then no harm other than what your dad may think.Also if I was the seller I likely wouldn't refund your money .The seller may not refund your money. In that case you are stuck with them.Might as well enjoy them.

Guest YoungZeppelin

Im 23 and home for the summer till school starts up again and of course its my money. This whole diaper thing has been a big killer on depression for me, in the sense I have not had a panic attack since. I think that concept she might understand.

I don't know what it's like for your parents, but if I was in that situation I'd make it my first priority to maintain a good relation with my parents and keep the status quo. So, cut your losses and send them back. Heck, order something else off the internet and be all like "yeah this is what that guy was supposed to send me." Anything and everything to not jeopardize the relation with your parents.

Guest YoungZeppelin

Thanks for the fast input, i think im gonna tell her, i been talking to her about some other issues over depression and anxiety so this might fit in well.

I wanted to mention that you could always store a few of the extra packages of diapers in the trunk of your car, then go and get them at night/early morning when they have gone to bed. When I use to stay with my parents during the summer months of college, that always seemed to work. There were times when I had to get creative with hiding. I hope it goes over well with your mother, you mentioned that she is understanding, and I think that's very important. If it makes you feel any better, once my parents found out, at least I didn't have to worry so much about hiding them, just stored them in my drawers while staying at their house. Good luck YoungZeppelin! We are all keeping our fingers crossed for you. :thumbsup:

This is why I find it important to tell your parents and hope they will be okay with it or let you do it, that way there won't be any stress and anxiety of trying to get them or keeping it hidden.

Guest YoungZeppelin

Ok so everything went 100% better then I thought. She was EXTREMELY understanding. I explained how i always had such feelings, nothing new, and it wasn't her fault. She not only offered to help hide them without me asking but asked if i wanted her to buy some at the store. I said no, i got alot now anyway. We both agreed there is no way my dad can know aswell. I explained it has help me with anxiety and its more of a comfort thing, not a sexual fetish. Im gonna also see a doc about the depression thing, which is something she has been asking me to do for a while. BTW i bought tena regular classic with the reusable tapes, the guy was practically giving them away at 10 dollar for a 25 pack.

I wanted to mention that you could always store a few of the extra packages of diapers in the trunk of your car, then go and get them at night/early morning when they have gone to bed.

Guest YoungZeppelin

I agree with you rusty, which is why i never said anything b4. She seemed surprised at first but after some talking to i think she understands. I only said something because of the situation at hand and I needed to come up with some kind of way out with minimum bad consequences. Im gonna talk to her about it tonight but the setup is it was a wrong delivery and I sent it back after work today. I super hid the stuff and threw out the box in a random store dumpster, it was at night so no one saw me. I also agree with keeping respect with my parents. Whether they know or not I am going to be discrete because I don't want to be any bit offensive with my habits. I will be moving into an apartment for school in August, and thou its a 2 bed place, I should have no issues once I leave.

I read this because there is a common topic in this thread - to tell the parents or not. It's great that it worked out for YoungZeppelin, but there are some very special circumstances here. First, he only talked with his mother, not both of his parents. His father is inflexible and his mother compensates. One of the first things they agreed one was how badly this would go over with Dad and that set the rest of the conversation for Mom to show how understanding she is in comparison. This is one case where it is possible to tell one parent and get some support.

Rusty Pins, I agree with you that I wouldn't tell parents unless you're prepared for the consequences or are backed into a corner, but I disagree with you on a couple of other things.

It's like having sex, why do people feel they have to tell their parents the details of who they have sex with, what they did and where!

I actually would have preferred not to tell my parents about this. My mother backed me into a corner and interrogated me while I was eating lunch one afternoon. If I had lied it would have been obvious and just as embarassing so I just decided to tell her the truth. (I didn't tell my father, but my mother did.)

This is where I have to disagree with you. If you're paying them room/board, you're basically paying them for rent and food, and at least in my state, "room" is treated like rent and it's actually illegal to evict someone without a minimum of two weeks notice, or for any reason that could be considered "discriminatory." (Your local laws will vary.) Now if you're not paying your parents that's another thing, but if they're getting a chunk of your money, it's a different situation in some places because your parents are basically acting as landlords for legal purposes.