LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Everybody kind of needs to be worried. It's like Mothers Against Drunk Driving. Eventually these kinds of things drift into fanaticism as they become more and more demanding and more and more zealous. as David Brudnoy put it "A zealot is one who forgets the goal and redoubles his efforts". As one person put it to me some 7 years ago, "It's getting so that if you say 'hello' to a kid, you can be dragged in for child molestation" For the past 20 years there have been stories, including an article in REASON magazine, of abuse of parents by the various Child protection Agencies. Google up "justina pelletier" for one of the latest

• Like 1

Kick em out- it's your account and they can go to...wherever.

Best to avoid that place and farcebook too if you like flying under the radar as neither respect your privacy one bit :o If you've got either or both, your door is wide open to trash ilike this no matter what your settings are.

• Like 1

Kick em out- it's your account and they can go to...wherever.

Best to avoid that place and farcebook too if you like flying under the radar as neither respect your privacy one bit :o If you've got either or both, your door is wide open to trash ilike this no matter what your settings are.

High road time:

Tell them that you want to BE a child...not be around children, those are horrible, nasty little things!

Tell them nothing.

Remember your words can be used against you.

They sure won't be used to help you.

Tell them nothing.

Remember your words can be used against you.

They sure won't be used to help you.

Indeed, that's why I went and blocked them on Twitter. I don't want them thinking something that is not true about me. I have three nieces whom I love very much and would do anything to protect them. The last thing I'd ever do, EVER, is to harm them in any way.

~The Diapered Birdie 2014

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hey; I resemble that remark: I am a member of PETA

People Eating Tasty Animals

I am alos a member of LIGHT

Little Intelligent Girls Having Tiaras

Y'all are too much!! LMAO

In all seriousness, thanks for the tips. I've already dealt with the issue, but it would have been like being under surveillance by the FBI or something. Again I've done nothing wrong in my posts, but they'd always be looking for something to report me for, even if it was a non-issue involving a child.

• 2 weeks later...

There's an old saying that people who go looking for trouble find it. The same goes for people who go looking for anything "offensive". They're gonna find it whether it's there or not.