LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Alison gardens, your regular 14 yr old, woke up one morning, ready for her summer. She had just gotten out of 8th grade and was looking forward to relaxing before high school started. As she looked around, her eyes widened in surprise. "MOM!!!!!" She screamed.

Jade, Ali's mom, came rushing up the stairs into her daughters room.

"What is it? You scared me!"

Ali could only gape at her former room. Everything had changed. Her walls used to be white with posters and pictures all over. Now the walls were a pastel pink and butterflies were painted all around. Her bed, formerly a respectable queen bed with a plain purple comforter, now had a frilly canopy coming down from the ceiling and the bedspread was pink and said "princess" all over it. Ali's bookshelves, once filled with the latest Harry Potter books and all the John Green books, now had picture books and easy chapter books. Her floor used to be hardwood but was now thickly carpeted.

No doubt was her closet different too, Ali thought. She finally managed to say, "what happened to my room?" Jade sat down beside her daughter and stroked her hair. "What do you mean? Your room is perfect for a 6 year old." Ali screamed.

"What do you mean?" Ali asked. "I'm 14, not 6. I just got out of 8th grade, for heavens sake!" Jade laughed. "You have quite the imagination, honey. I think for now we'll stick with 'you just got out of 1st grade'. Ok?"

"No! Not ok!" Ali said. "I'm a f*cking high schooler! This HAS to be some twisted mistake. " jade sighed and shook her head. "No bad words. Where did you even learn that? Did you get enough sleep last night? I put you to bed at 8."

Ali ignored her and leapt up. She ran to her closet and flung open the door. Instead of finding her style of Abercrombie, Urban Outfitters, and Hollister she found Target and other cheap kid brands. Also, instead of her stylish shoes like toms, sperrys, and uggs she found jelly sandals, neon flip flops, and beat up tennis shoes.

Jade gave Ali a confused look and came over to try and hug her. "Honey, are you ok? Are you sick?" Ali twisted out of her embrace and ran downstairs. This could NOT be happening. She was 14!!!

Ali made it downstairs in record time. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror by the front hallway. She didn't look any younger than she had been yesterday...why did her mom think she was 6 and why was her room jacked up?

Ali was about to start looking in the other downstairs rooms for more signs of weird things when the front door opened. Her dad stepped in. Fred was a man who was an air traffic controller at the airport, and he had weird hours.

"There's my girl!" He said, reaching down to pick her up. He did it with ease even though she was easily 5"7. "How did you sleep?" Ali hugged him around his neck. "Dad, something's wrong. My room has been turned into a toddlers. Mom thinks I'm 6. Can you talk some sense into her?"

Fred laughed just like Jade had. "Sweetie, don't grow up too fast on me. You are 6. And you love the butterflies on your wall." Ali pouted. Fred thought this was adorable.

"Let's go have some breakfast." He said, carrying her into the kitchen. Jade was there, cracking some eggs into a pan. "Well hello there, Ms. Grumpy. Have you devised to be nice and cheery today?"

Ali shrugged and lowered herself into a chair at the table. Fred headed upstairs to change his clothes.

Jade dished out the eggs and two slices of bacon onto a plate for her daughter. However, Ali recoiled as soon as the plate was set down in front of her. "Gross!"

"What's wrong now?"

"You know I'm a vegetarian, mom. This is disgusting! And I never eat eggs, they're gross too." Ali declared.

Jade shook her head. "I dot know WHERE you got the idea of being a vegetarian but you are certainly not one. And you always eat eggs for breakfast."

"When I was, like, 6."

"You are."

With a shock, Ali's eyes widened. "Are you seriously not playing a joke on me? You think I'm 6?" Jade rolled her eyes. "You're 6 and if you misbehave one more time you'll have to go to your room and have some quiet time. You're acting really weird today Ali."

Ali ate her breakfast slowly without any complaint. She then told her mom she was going for a bike ride to get some air.

"Don't forget your helmet," Jade called after her. I haven't worn a helmet for a neighborhood bike ride since I was 8, thought Ali. She went out into the garage and, to her dismay, found not her twelve gear, top-notch racing bike but a thick-wheeled, basket-and-steamers kid bike. Unfortunately, she fit on it perfectly and it was also the only bike there aside from two much larger ones. She assumed those were her parents'. Grumpily, Ali took off down the street.

When she got back, she had to go to the bathroom badly. She threw her bike down in the yard and ran in to the house. She flew post her mother, who was working in her home office, and thundered up the steps. She plopped herself down on the toilet just as she let go.

Ah, relief. Seeing that there was no toilet paper On the roll, Ali leaned forward and opened the cupboard door. She lurked back in surprise. Inside were stacks and stacks of pull-ups, all pink and purple with Disney princesses on them. She also saw a chart tape to the inside of the cabinet titled "Ali's night time star chart". There were a couple of star stickers for each week on the chart. Ali could only guess what that meant.

She finished up in the bathroom and went to find her mom.

"Mom?"

"Hmmm?"

"Why are there pull ups in the bathroom cupboard? I haven't worn those for years." She mentally kicked herself; her parent thought she was 6.

Jade turned away form her computer. "Seriously?"

"Yeah. I was wondering why."

"Well since you've apparently forgotten everything about your life I guess i can explain. You haven't really learned to hold your pee pee through the night yet"-this made Ali blush at the condescending language-"so you wear pull ups to bed. And you haven't really gotten great at keeping them dry, if you just look at your star chart."

"Well I don't need them." Ali said defiantly. Just then her dad walked into the room, jingling his car keys. "Wanna go to a movie, Ali?"

Anything to escape this hell, Ali thought. "Sure, that sounds like fun." She said aloud. "Let's go!"

"Ah ah ah," Jade said. "You forget, again? You need to wear a pull up to the movie so when you drink that large Coke you always finish you won't wet your pants."

"Really, mom, can't you just let me try it without the diaper once?"

"Pull up," her mom corrected. "But ok, though don't say I told you so."

Ali and her dad left, Ali feeling a little more than nervous. What was happening to her?

• Like 1

This is interesting so far. Why are her parents treating her like she is six but yet she still has her same body? I like when the chapters are long than a paragraph.

Yes, welcome! And a very interesting start to the story as well! I'm looking forward to seeing how Alison adapts to her younger self!

Hi guys. Thanks for the positive comments! I decided to make her only regress in her parents eyes and not physically. I didn't know how Lon I could post so I just hit "post" to see if it would all post. Anyways, here is chapter 3 (I guess you can call it that)

Ali and her dad walked out to the car. She opened the passenger door. Her dad gave her a weird look.

"What are you doing honey? You sit in the back. I don't think you're QUITE tall enough for the from yet." His tone of voice indicated that she wouldn't be able to sit in the front for a couple more years.

He shut the door and motioned for Ali to climb in the back. She reluctantly got in and to her surprise, found a booster seat waiting.

"What the heck?" She muttered as Fred slid into the drivers seat. He turned around abruptly.

"Excuse me, young lady? What did you just say?"

Ali didn't answer. She folded her arms and stared ahead.

"Are you too tired to go to a movie? Your mom said you had some quiet time yesterday. And you got to bed on time."

"I'm fine!" Ali snapped. "Let's just go."

"Put your seatbelt on."

"Fine."

They got to the theater and Ali picked the movie The Fault in our Stars, which had just come out. Fred took one look at the rating and shook his head.

"I don't think so. Kissing and other mature themes? We better save that one until you're older. How about Toy Story? It's back in theaters for a limited time!"

"I know all about kissing, Dad." Ali replied. "I had my first kiss last week! And Toy Story is for babies." She had, indeed, been kissed by her longtime best friend Matt on the last day of school.

Fred laughed at his daughters imagination. He gently guided her into the movie theater and told her to stay put; he would be right back with snacks. Ali sat in the dark room as the previews played. A scary one about the civil war came on. Ali put her hands over her eyes. Just at that moment, A mother and her young son walked by.

"Aw, sweetie, are you scared?" The mother said, bending down to Ali's level. Ali took her hands away from her face.

"No way."

"Where's your mommy or daddy?" The mom said, sitting down next to Ali.

"Getting food. You don't have to wait with me. I'm perfectly capable." Ali tried to sound older.

The mom chuckled and leaned back in her chair. "I know you are, but I think Matt and I will sit here to watch the movie anyway."

"MATT???" Ali peered around the mom and got a good look at Matt. Yup, it was him.

"Oh, do you two know each other?" The mom (whose name was Kendra) asked. Matt shook his head in confusion. He didn't know this girl.

"But we're best friends! Maybe more than that! We kissed just last week!" Ali said loudly, earning her a few looks from annoyed mothers above her. Matt gave Ali a freaked out look.

Just then Fred came back with two Cokes and a medium popcorn for them to share. He settled himself on the other side of Ali.

"Did you make new friends, sweetie?" He said, and then introduced himself to Kendra and Matt.

"Oh, yes." Kendra laughed. "Your little one has quite the imagination. She seems to know Matt from somewhere." Fred said, "yes, she has a big imagination, all right. She's a handful." He said this as if Ali wasn't in the room or couldn't understand him.

The movie started and just as Ali was about to take a sip of her drink, Fred whispered in her ear, "don't drink too much, Ali. You know what mommy said." Ali scowled and took a big drink anyway. She found the movie actually very funny and laughed a lot. When a scary part came, she leaned into Fred's shoulder and whimpered. He smiled, thinking she was back to her 6 yr old self.

Meanwhile, Ali drained her coke.

In the middle of the movie, Ali started nodding off. Fred didn't notice, but a wet spot spread under her pants.

• Like 1

Chapter 4

When the movie had ended, Matt and his mom said goodbye to Fred and Ali (who was still asleep). Fred threw their trash away and came back to pick Ali up. He reached down and felt the wetness. That's what she gets for not listening to her mom, he thought as he gingerly picked her up.

He put a towel down on the car seat before putting her in and set her down gently. She didn't wake up on the ride home.

Fred carried Ali up to the second floor of their house where jade was doing some work on her computer. He leaned against the doorframe.

"Jade, honey?"

"Hmmm?"

"You were right. Ali just couldn't take all of that soda. She had an accident." He turned Ali's bottom so that Jade could see her soaked pants. Jade shook her head disapprovingly.

"I'll take her from here. Into pull ups, little one." She took Ali from her dad and went into her bathroom. Jade took her daughter's pants and underwear off and grabbed a wipe and pull up from the cabinet. Jade was pulling the undergarment on when Ali woke up.

"What are you doing?" She cried, standing up.

"You wet your pants at the movie when you fell asleep, darling. That means pull ups." Jade reached over and pulled it all the way up so it fitted snugly around her stomach. Ali looked down at the princess design. She hated it.

"God, mom, I don't freaking need these! How many times do I have to tell you...I'M 14 YEARS OLD!!!" Ali screamed.

Jade yanked her arm. "And how many times do I have to tell you that we don't talk this way in this house! Go to your room right now and take a nap! I thought you were past all of this immaturity. You're 6, for heavens sake."

"Can't I have some pants?" Ali whimpered. She looked down at her 14 yr old legs. She still couldn't get over the fact that she looked the EXACT SAME as when she did before everything changed. She looked stupid wearing a pull up when she was this tall. How did it even got her?

"No pants. You can consider that part of your punishment." Jade told her. She took Ali to her room and shut the door and locked it.

"If I hear any noise, you won't have time to play outside tonight. Be good." Jade said from outside the door. Ali stuck her tongue out. She decided this would be as good as a time of any to explore her room, since she hasn't really gotten a chance to that morning. She crossed to her closet and opened the door quietly.

She had already seen the tacky shoes, and her wardrobe now was pretty much made up of t-shirts, colorful cotton pants, frilly little girl tops, and a few pairs of hideous overalls.

She then went to her dresser and opened the top drawer. She found more pull ups and a portable changing pad. Ali blushed was she that bad at keeping her pants dry? She opened the second drawer, where he had once kept her bras and underwear. Nothing in there but little girl underwear and ankle high socks. Finally, the third drawer contained dress up clothes.

She slammed the drawer in frustration. Almost immediately, her mom called, "did I hear something?" Ali ran to her bed and hurriedly pushed back the bedspread. She heard the crinkle of a waterproof mattress cover crinkle. Ugh! Ali closed her eyes and tried to sleep. If only she could get away from this horrible world that was now where she lived.

• Like 1

Chapter 5

"Wake up, honey! You slept through dinner!" Jade sat on the edge of Ali's bed and gently tapped her.

"I bet you're hungry too. I made your favorite...hamburgers and French fries."

Groggily, Ali sat up in bed. She was still in just the t shirt and pull up. "I hate hamburgers." She said bluntly.

"We'll, sorry honey, but you have to eat what I fix you. And guess what! I have some good news for you. Come downstairs and I'll tell you."

Ali's mom left the room. Not wanting to look like a total baby, Ali decided to put some pants on. She crossed the room to her closet and stood there, looking at her choices. It was pretty bleak. She finally selected a pair of pink cotton shorts that did an ok job of hiding her new underwear. We went downstairs.

At the table she found her plate ready. Her meat had been cut into pieces and her French fries were drizzled with ketchup. Her dad sat at the table too, working on some paperwork.

"Hey kiddo," he said, holding out his arms and gesturing toward his lap. Reluctantly, Ali walked over and he lifted her onto his knees. They both heard the telltale crinkle of the pull-up.

"Oh, baby, pull ups again?" Fred asked, patting her condescendingly in the back. Ali didnt say anything. Jade walked in.

"Eat your food Ali." She slid the plate over to where Ali was sitting and took a seat at the table. "Do you want to hear the good news?"

Ali shrugged and ate all of her fries. She was hungry.

"You've been invited to the pool by Matt! They're going to pick you up at noon tomorrow!" Jade gave Ali a big smile. "I guess they want to get to know you!"

Ali turned around to look at her dad. He nodded in agreement. It was awkward though because when sitting in his lap she was the same height as him.

"You didn't ask me first?" Ali said.

"Sorry, I didn't know I had to ask my 6 year old if she's ok with every little thing." Jade responded. Ali took a bite if hamburger. Gross. She was being forced to eat all of her least favorite foods.

Suddenly, Fred bolted up. He lifted Ali down to the floor. "Whoa there kiddo! Tell us if you have to potty!" Ali looked down in dismay. Sure enough, the pull up was growing heavier and more faded. Jade sighed. "Alison Gardens, go to the bathroom when you need to!"

Ali but back tears. She hasn't even felt herself let go. She started to sit back down but jade said, "we need to get you out of that pull up. It's time for bed anyway. Go up to the bathroom."

Ali trudged up to her bathroom. Jade came in.

"Might as well give you a bath tonight. Take off your clothes." Ali was shocked. Her mom hasn't seen her naked in at least 5 years. Embarrassed, she slowly pulled down her shorts. Apparently it wasn't fast enough because Jade tugged down her pull up and whipped off her shirt.

Ali just stood there in shock. She had no hair on her body anymore save for her head. Her breasts were the same but she hasn't been wearing a bra. No one seemed to care. She was out in the tub and her mom washed her hair and all the other parts if her body that Ali would have rather cleaned herself.

She was given a new pull up to put in when she got out of the tub. He mom put her hair in a ponytail for bed, which made we look younger. She let Ali put on a long t shirt and tucked her in. It was only 8:30.

"We'll, goodnight sweet pea. Tomorrow will be fun! And try to go potty in the toulet if you have to." Ali buried get gead under the covers and didnt answer. Jade turned out the light and closed the door.

• Like 2

Chapter 6

"Wake up! Matt and his mom will be here in an hour!" Jade poked her head into Ali's room. Ali yawned and sat up. She had slept well. But immediately, she felt the coldness against her butt. She bit her lip and felt her pull up to confirm what had happened during the night.

Jade saw the little girl's confusion. She crossed the room and pulled back Ali's sheet. "Oh honey, did you have an accident?" Ali nodded and started crying, much to her surprise. She just couldn't stop the tears.

Jade hugged Ali and patted her on the back. "It's ok Ali. A lot of 5 year olds still have this problem. At least you didn't get your sheets wet."

"5 year olds?!!" Ali exclaimed. "I am NOT 5! Yesterday you told me I was 6!"

"The last time I checked you were 5. Come on, let's get you changed for the day." Jade got out Ali's swimsuit, a cute two piece that was pink and green. She then laid out a shirt and some shorts to put on over the suit.

"Come downstairs when you're dressed. I made Mickey Mouse pancakes." Jade went downstairs.

Ali pulled down the offending pull up and went to the bathroom again. She STILL didnt look smaller but that hadn't kept anything from changing during the night, she noticed when she went back to her room. Her butterfly walls were intact, but her bookshelf only had little picture books. Her closet contained more immature clothes and almost her whole dresser had pull ups in it.

There was no padding in the swimsuit for Ali's breasts that were definitely still there. They poked out a little but she guessed that knew no one would stare or think it was weird. She pulled on her shirt and shorts and joined her mom in the kitchen.

"Get that yucky pull up off?" Jade asked as she set down a Mickey Mouse shaped pancake in front of Ali.

"Yes." She said indignantly. Ali knew it was probably pointless to ask but she decided to anyway.

"Mom, don't you think I need a bra?" She lifted up her shirt to show jade. Jade started cracking up. She laughs for a good minute before she caught her breath. Ali felt very little.

"Honey, you don't need a bra. Your little chest is exactly where it should be when you're 6. You look fine. Where did you get the idea that you need a bra?"

"I had one two days ago when I was fucking 14." Ali answered.

"WHERE DID YOU LEARN THAT WORD?" Jade yelled. Ali winced. She shrugged and looked down at the table. "Well, why don't you think about it while you go and sit in the corner for a time out." Jade pointed to a corner in the kitchen.

20 minutes later, Jade let Ali get up. She told her to use the bathroom one more time and then she put her hair up in a ponytail. Ali watched a cartoon before Matt came. It didnt really hold her interest.

Kendra and Matt came to the front door to pick Ali up. They exchanged hellos, and Matt was friendlier than he had been yesterday. They went out to the car where Ali climbed into the back with Matt. She found 2 car seats big enough for a 14 year old and sat in one. Matt hadn't changed size either, but he was wearing a Spider-Man suit that he wouldn't have worn a week ago.

Ali's feet dangled just off the floor of the car. It made her feel like a baby.

They got to the pool and found a chair to put their stuff. "Ali honey, did you ring any sunscreen?" Kendra asked after she unloaded their bag. "Matt and I put some on at home."

"Um, no." Ali said.

"Is it ok if I put some on you then? We don't want you to get a sunburn."

"Sure. I guess." Ali relented. Kendra squeezed sunscreen all over her hands and did Ali's back, arms, and legs. But then she started poking her fingers up Ali's swimsuit botom and rubbing sunscreen there.

Ali backed away. "What are you doing?"

"Your suit moves honey. Just making sure you don't get burned there." It was seriously weird but Ali stood still as Kendra then out it dangerously close to her breasts.

"Ok, ready to swim!" Kendra said. They took off their shoes and Ali took off her clothes. She felt self conscious about her breasts. Just then a whole group of girls her age walked by. But some of them were wearing one pieces and they had childish designs on them. What was more, all of their breasts were visible under their suits. Also, most of them had life jackets on. So it wasn't just her and Matt, Ali thought.

They waded into the shallow end. Matt splashed her and before long Ali forgot about her insecurity.

• Like 2