LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Cheerleaders in hot water over diaper hazing

Maybe it's just me who gets this impression, but it seems as if the people being interviewed consider the diaper-wearing to be as bad as the drinking, if not worse.

• Like 1

Hazing and bullying et al comes from a serious lack of confidence and security about one's maturity in the ones doing it. It is the ultimate act of irresponsibility toward those you want to be a part of your group. If I have to do something demeaning; illlegal, or morally improper to be a part of something then count me out- what you have to offer isn't worth my having and I will go on and do well without you :P And when your issues slap you in the face, don't look for help or sympathy from me- I'm going to give you back what you once gave me- rejectiion <_<

Guest diaperboykcmo

Today's generation are really babied over protected.. Instead of being offended a lot of the time you'd just laugh and go about your business.

Back in the days willnotwill speaks of (my own times too) fun was fun and things were generally done in a way where nobody got hurt. It ain't like that now :( Every year many young adults get killed after drinking (or worse) as part of initiations. Nobody seems to be thinking far enough ahead to be sure they will be OK and nobody seems to care enough to keep them from harm no matter what that takes. I lived in a college community for over ten years and got to see lots of stuff to the point where nothing fazed me anymore. Didn't see any diapers though :rolleyes: That school was very laid-back, but stories about another nearby colleges rituals sometimes worry me and sometimes they go wrong then we see it on the news with the organization left out :huh: it is always "just a few friends around" when it happens, never a fraternity or sorority situation though we know the truth.

The most dramatic thing that I ever saw was our campus bar (remember this was back when you could drink beer at 18) had a clear dome over the dance floor.

• 4 weeks later...

The University of Montana use to have a diaper day back in the 80s when my foster sister went to it. I dont see anything wrong with the diapers but have a problem with the alchol part of the hazing. The diapers was a fun prank but being freshman they probably were to young to drink.