LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Times when being incontinent SUCKS!

I have had to resort to buying 2 types of diapers a month. Use the prem diaper at work or out n about. At home I use shitty diapers to cut cost. :( I totally hate them but on a limited budget. There is no way I can use them during work the fluff will actually fall out of them and leak. I wonder if diaper makers like depends even test their products they sale.

Thankfully I only go through about 3 diapers a day. I buy a case of Abena M4s about once every three weeks. It's expensive, but I would use 6-8 depends, which makes it pretty much the same price.

Although I wear 24/7 for need for booth pee pee and poop, I wouldn't even waste my insurance company's money on cheap diapers. I mainly wear Race Car diapers from Quality Diapers or Bambino Classicos, but since Bambino has issues keeping their diapers in stock, I mainly wear the Race Car Diapers,

I have only had a few epic disasters, most of which either happened walking home or with the key in the lock. However, one of my most embarrassing moments was stepping into a subway train and then immediately having a huge bowel movement. It was a pretty awful ride to the other side of the bay, and ended up having to walk home afterwards without a place to change. I am certain every single person knew exactly what happened.

Although I wear 24/7 for need for booth pee pee and poop, I wouldn't even waste my insurance company's money on cheap diapers. I mainly wear Race Car diapers from Quality Diapers or Bambino Classicos, but since Bambino has issues keeping their diapers in stock, I mainly wear the Race Car Diapers,

I use depends actual diaper its a 3/4 hour max diaper .I'd rate it as junk or below. My prem diapers are wellness or abenas. Both are expensive but well worth the money. Just I don't have lots of extra money to spare.

Well if I were incontinent for real I'd not like walking around with an obvious diaper bulge in front of everyone. Plus it would be terribly uncomfortable to walk around in. I can see if it were someone in a wheelchair or something....where it doesn't matter, because they are sitting.

Something to think about... the general public is so absorbed in their own little comings and goings that the thought of someone in the room with them wearing a bulky adult diaper never even crosses their mind. They're clueless in general and completely oblivious to what is going on around them.

I see what you're saying, but if someone were wearing a Abena M4 under there jeans I think people have a good chance at noticing that, even though they aren't "looking" on purpose.

Ok you're 19, played three hockey games in a row, incontinent, both 1&2, 24/7 and your insurance company buys you race car diapers?(I'm assuming they buy them)

Question, are you a paraplegic or something and play in para sports? Multiple Sclerosis?

Not trying to be a dick, even though it looks that way. I just would like to know why a seemingly able person at your age needs diaper 24/7 for real incontinent issues.

Saying that you're "not trying to be a dick" is a pretty good sign you're being one. You put into question everything he said simply because he seems able bodied. News flash, just because someone is active and young doesn't mean they haven't had something like a lower back injury, a birth defect or even damage due to infection.

Also, MediCal will pay for any diaper brand who's seller accepts FSA. I believe you can even get Bellisimos.

I knew someone online who got money from the government for his diapers and he used them on Molicare and Attends.

I see what you're saying, but if someone were wearing a Abena M4 under there jeans I think people have a good chance at noticing that, even though they aren't "looking" on purpose.

I wear M4s and I don't think people notice my diaper under my jeans. People usually compliment me on my ass actually.

• Like 1

"Wow, that woman has a nice ass, check it out."

They don't even know that ass is made from a diaper.

One of my favorite experiences was this douchebro that was checking me out on the subway in SF. He was kinda staring at me, so as soon as I got an open seat I sat down. I guess I sat weird on my diaper, because as soon as I sat down I felt my butt get super warm, and then my thighs. I leaked everywhere. My stop arrived, I jumped up and hopped out of the train. I looked back to see the guy take my seat, and the train pull away. I didn't even care that I had wet pants I was laughing so hard.

Thankfully I had my backpack with me for that trip, so I was able to change into a skirt on hand for the rest of the day haha