LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New diapers from xp medical

I tried a pack of the A+... but the sizing was far too awkward for my tastes. Supposedly that has been addressed but I don't have a lot of money to lay out for diapers that "might" fit right. For that reason I've been sticking with what works, Abena X-plus. Maybe if I get some extra cash in the future I may try another pack.

• Like 1

I've been wearing them since they came out. I've been impressed with their capacity and general fit/sizing, but that is about it.

Gary with XP has been going back and forth on the placement of the lower tapes though. For some reason though he keeps getting people telling him they want the lower tapes to be positioned in the middle (with no actual lower tapes). Obviously this ruins their fit and makes it impossible to get a snug fit around the legs.

He also keeps saying he is working to improve the plastic's thickness and tape problems. Unfortunately, the only improvements to those I've seen in the last six months were apparently a manufacturing defect.

Since he keeps failing on improving their design I guess it like I'll be switching back to Abena xplus.

They're thick and have a nice crinkle. So far they hold a single flood well. There's no stand up guards, waist band or refastenable tapes. The plastic seems thin. We'll see how they do tonight. I'm on the fence so far. I might have to order A roll of cute tape for these....... Mommy wants to go out for a drink with dinner so the rough diaper sex later on will tell the tale of these diapers!

Ordered my usual monthly case of Abena X-plus this morning, and got a pack of the "improved" A+ level 4s for the heck of it. We'll see if these are better than the initial pack of lvl 3s I got a few months back.

We went to a new restaurant and ate too much so the rough diaper sex didn't happen. But they do hold a lot of liquid and they're comfortable. They swell up great and don't break down. No leak guards though...... My wife didn't realize I had been diapered all evening so the crinkle isn't too loud when you add underwear.

I like the way I can get them to fit depending on mood. I've found the larges...I'm a medium...can be taped so there's a roomy, poofy pouch in the crotch. I dont know if it enhances anything as far as absorbancy goes though. And, I can tape them super snug when desired. I've had zero issues with bad tapes. Mine hold almost too well.

I think I like them. I'll probably use some shipping tape to make a landing zone for refastenable tapes on them. They hold up great but we usually tape and untape a few times during diaper sex. Fyi, they hold up great during drunk wife diaper sex!