LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally got it off my chest

Guest Dodi

Guest Dodi

Last night I told my gf that I liked wearing nappies etc. I'm 31 and have never told anyone. I know she loves me to death and vice versa so deep down I knew she would accept it. Anyway she wasn't freaked or creeped out. It was pretty funny we were in bed and I just told her and she said what do you mean? So I went to my stash and brought back two Tenas. I put her in one and put one on. Now that I've done it I don't know how I feel. I know I should be happy and I trust her but, I would die if anyone else found out.

It just wasn't how I always expected but, I suppose it will get better in time.

31 years and I've finally told another person (apart from you lot etc)

I am hardly an expert in relationships, but here goes.

Try to reassure her that you love her and find her attractive, but even more so now that she knows of your interest.

I agree. Focus on the relationship itself and let the diapers fall where they may (well, that could be said better...). Seriously though, let her set the pace for a while and talk, talk, talk. Don't be surprised if she takes a turn to the negative, but as long as she understands and accepts your needs, you're in good shape, I think. And who knows? She may come to love wearing them and putting you in them. She may become your Mommy.

Congrats! It's wonderful that you were able to confess this to her, and that she is so supportive.

As the others have said, do pace yourself, as supportive as she is you may overwhelm her if you push too much on her right away. Keep the dialog open and encourage her to be honest with you if she gets uncomfortable, or needs a break.

And of course, make sure you reciprocate if she has any fantasies she'd like you to indulge :)

Have fun!

Congrats. The first person I told I was very nervous too. Although I was only 15 I felt very similar to you. It wasn't until recently I was ok with talking about it. Now its pretty matter of fact in my relationship with my wife.

That's really cool that you decided to just tell her about it.

Like BriGuy mentioned, it feels like a ton of bricks have been lifted from your shoulders.

It gets easier to talk about with each girlfriend, and it's a wonderful thing to share with somebody who is so special to you.

Guest Dodi

Thanks guys x

I feel weird about it I haven't really spoke since about it. I thought it would be different getting diapered but, it was a fresh one and I really want to changed from a wet one. I'm going to ask if her I can be a baby for the weekend. I want to just wear for a few days and get treat like a baby.

I think you should probably ease her into it instead of trying to get her to baby you for the weekend. Maybe just wear a diaper (pants or not) for the weekend. If she wants to get involved then great, but it needs to be her decision. Honestly she may not want to at all, and was just going along with it just that once to see.

Guest Dodi

She's 100% cool with it. She loves me and wants to make happy. She went to the supermarket last night and bought me pampers, dummies, bottles etc.

It was fucking amazing. I'm so lucky. And she doesn't think I'm a freak lol.

• Like 1

in one post the OP said his GF reacted angrily at the mere mention of the fetish in another it was negative but not overly and now he just hands her a nappy and its all wine and roses im calling shenanigans on this one

Guest Dodi

She didn't act aggressively she just said that ABDL's were weirdos or something. Why would I want to lie? I know I'm not very popular on here because of that thread I started about lying to my gf in order to trick her into diapering me, I know it was dumb. Also I upset a lot of the gays on here by saying that I have been creeped out by men pretending to be women so they could talk to me. I even got duped into meeting up, which wasn't nice.

Anyway my gf knows and she's totally cool with it. She really loves me and I love her. I just wish I would of met her sooner in my life.

• 2 weeks later...