LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Erg... Not exactly what I wanted to hear.

I wish you all the best in getting your problems fixed, your in the right place for helpful advice and information. Many of my own leak protection issues have been helped by reading the forums here on DD.

Out of interest what have they given you to wear? What meds if any have you been given?

I wish you all the best in getting your problems fixed, your in the right place for helpful advice and information. Many of my own leak protection issues have been helped by reading the forums here on DD.

Out of interest what have they given you to wear? What meds if any have you been given?

Was the no meds thing your choice or the Drs advice? I keep on thinking about meds but I'm worried about the long term effects on other parts of my body, plus my feelings have always been that even with meds if you had one accident a day you'd still have to wear something all the time anyway, seemed kinda pointless.

You how comfortable are you with having to wear diapers? Has it effected the way you dress and feel about yourself.

I personally found I had to adapt my clothing a little to cover diapers or cath bags but you find ways round it. Now I'm not bothered so much if somebody sees something because I've got a problem, I'm still suprised how many people I know and talk to have some issues like this too.

Though it may take more time that you'd like there is hope- remember that when it gets you down ;) As someone who has lived with lower back problems for decades, I have done a lot of research on how things work down there, not only online but with many doctors, chiropracters, and a couple back surgeons in RL. One surgeon alone said they believed that back surgery was a good option; all the others said it was always too risky until there were no other options left. Too many stories of things going wrong then sometimes leaving the person worse than they were :( And it's understandable when you consider the spinal cord and how many nerves are there with some of them not always ilocated exactly where they should be. One tiny mistake when working there can ruin your life and any future hope for a fix for whatever the problem was thart brought you into surgery. So I agree with your doctor- surgery should wait till there's nothing left to try.

Was the no meds thing your choice or the Drs advice? I keep on thinking about meds but I'm worried about the long term effects on other parts of my body, plus my feelings have always been that even with meds if you had one accident a day you'd still have to wear something all the time anyway, seemed kinda pointless.

You how comfortable are you with having to wear diapers? Has it effected the way you dress and feel about yourself.

I personally found I had to adapt my clothing a little to cover diapers or cath bags but you find ways round it. Now I'm not bothered so much if somebody sees something because I've got a problem, I'm still suprised how many people I know and talk to have some issues like this too.

Meds dont work for back injuries and nerve damage.