LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wow

Dreamed last night that I was back in my hometown for some reason and visiting old shoppes I used to love. I bumped into my childhood dermatologist and together we tried to find my file to recall what he had mixed with my skin cream that had worked so well....

While on this simple journey I kept being surrounded by sights, sounds and smells that I hadn't thought of in years. Things I loved or that made me laugh. Good memories. Treasured bits of time.

The individual pieces have faded away with the morning, but I woke with the simplest thought in my mind: if that was a taste of what will someday "flash before my eyes" in my final moments... Everything's going to be okay.

I actually have trouble with remembering much of my life a lot of the time, but now I know the vault is in there. Waiting for me to open it again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That kind of thing happens to me all the time

Yeah me as well I have great dreams most nights but wake up the next day and I go and jot it down I end up not remembering it. But sometimes I remember parts of it which might trigger the rest but I still end up not remembering all of the dream

Guest diaperboykcmo

Yeah I'll wake up in a good mood or bad mood depending on the dream, then something in the day might trigger more memories from the dream.. My nightmares I remember! Go figure..

If you ever embark on something called mental photography training (there's photoreading and the less well known but original and more comprehensive ZOX) I can guarantee you at the least you will have extremely vivid dreams, and at most have lucid dreaming. Also I have gotten a near eidetic memory from going through the full 30 days of training.

If you wish to remember your dream content. When you weak up. replay it in your memory in the sequence in which it "happened". Whether you can learn this much beyond the age of 4, I do not know, but you CAN try, and that does not mean try once or twice and give up. If you have tried 10 and still have not at least moved the needle THEN give up

]

You might try writing the detalis down

Without drugs, if I want to remember dreaming, I have to wake up in the middle of the dream.

On Lexapro, dreams are much more vivid, in the sense that I remember them consistently in the morning, but they still fade during the day.