LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I had a tummy tuck surgery 1 month ago. can i start wearing diapers again now?

a part of my scar is there, so that part would be covered by my diaper but its totally healed now. even my doc said i can start exercising. so, what do you think? i can't ask him if its okay... i dont want him to know that i wear diapers...

I don't see how that would stop you from wearing in the first place. Well....maybe if the scar is inside the diaper area, bacteria could be an issue.

If the skin is healed (no scabs, scar tissue), you won't get an infection. Urine is mostly sterile unless you have a UTI already, and most of the germs that thrive in a wet diaper aren't particularly interested in infecting your body anyway. When a baby boy is circumcised, he doesn't have to go without diapers for weeks, mommy just has to be careful to watch for signs of infection, and that's a lot more chance than your already-healed belly scar.

Yeah, I've been through enough surgeries to know that when you're cleared for baths, sex, etc. then you're cleared for pretty much everything else (within reason of course).