LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Here

Guest diapergirl_katie

Guest diapergirl_katie

hey guys and girls!!! This is my first post cuz i'm new here. i'm trying to get to know as many people on this site as i can so please leave me a message and just say hi or something ;)

xoxo ~thank you~ oxox :)

*Welcome* katie...

There are lots of nice people here, the forms & chat are both good places to meet people. Hope to see you a busy aby soon :)

You can often find me and others in chat...but ignore anyone who PM(private messages) you in chat without asking first...those are the horny net Geeks (HNG)s and all they do is drive-by masturbation

hey guys and girls!!! This is my first post cuz i'm new here. i'm trying to get to know as many people on this site as i can so please leave me a message and just say hi or something ;)

xoxo ~thank you~ oxox :)

Welcome to DD. There are many things to look into, respond to, and you may well have questions to ask. There are many here willing to let you know what they are thinking. Have fun.

You can often find me and others in chat...but ignore anyone who PM(private messages) you in chat without asking first...those are the horny net Geeks (HNG)s and all they do is drive-by masturbation

Drive-by masturbation, eh? I gotta try that one of these days.