LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

For female DLs: Bra with diaper or just diaper?

For those who have larger breasts, I expect Its not really a choice unless you're going to be sitting/lying down. My little really needs the support of a bra unless she's sleeping.

I have large breasts so of course I wear a bra. I don't like to have them hanging and it's not good for my boobs.

Bra's are hype made by the industry to make money

There is no scientific proof that Bra's actually do anything, other than make girls sexy :P

Sports bra's when doing sports is something else though

I have seen nudist men and women running and it dosent look very comfy

I ALWAYS wear a Bra, it is the very rare occassion I don't wear a bra, even for sleeping.

and I am not large chested at all, a 36 B.

But, I can not tolerate having them flop around- it is painful!

My girlfriend doesn't seem to have a preference when she's using a diaper, but as far as wearing a bra in general goes, her reasoning is a bit more complex. For years, she typically wouldn't wear a bra unless she absolutely had to. If she was hanging around the house or visiting me, she wouldn't have a bra on. For work, she sort of has to wear a bra because she'd look ridiculous without one. (Calling her an "A" cup is being generous, and she has cracked plenty of "flat chest" and "titless" jokes without any help from me. I think my favorite is when she says "I have to put on my breasts.") Recently, she's worn a bra more frequently even when she doesn't really need one. Her reason for this is that her nipples have felt more sensitive lately, and if they rub against her clothing it makes her squirm. When her nipples aren't sensitive, she'll usually go without the bra. I can definitely understand where she's coming from though, because guys can have sensitive nipples too from time to time, and the few times it's happened to me, I've wanted to rip off my shirt and scream.

Can never go with out a bra in public, got a nice pair of DD's here. At home it depends on what I'm doing. If I'm lounging around I'll take off everything but my t-shirt. If I actually have to get something done, it's bra all the way. Mine get real sore unless they are supported in some way, though I wouldn't trade them out for anything.

depends on my mood and where I am. When out in public or moving around I wear bras. Otherwise they get sore rather quickly. As for diapers and pullups? Only when I go to bed or when I'm out and about.

I am not super well endowed in that area, but I do wear a bra most of the time. I just always have, I don't even notice them anymore. I also pay big bucks to buy the fitted ones though. It is pants I can't keep on. I can wear skirts or dresses all day, no problem at all. But I hate pants.