LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Genies

I found that the Genie will work with some adult diapers, but not all. You can fit an Attends 10 in there no problem, but an Abri-form X-Plus won't fit in without a bit of a push.

I have two of them, Moli's and Abri's fit fine but you can only get about ten in there, as far as odor control there isn't much better out there.

It's kinda funny, if your single when you bring a new date to your place and she asks about it. It was a fun thing for me to have around..kinda a conversation starter.

When My mother in Law was in town a few weeks ago, she stayed in My wife and I's room..I heard her ask my wife why we had it in there she said ask Tim, it's his. I told her it was something I kept from my kid's from my first marriage, I thought she bought it. Well miss snoop noticed it was about half full, I wasn't thinking. Think I was busted. Of course there is the possiblity that she thought I was really strange and thought that it was still the kid's 10 year old diapers in there Right??

Now the Bad news:

I wear smalls, so unless you do, I wouldn't recommend it. I found one out at the Curb on trash day, hey dumpster diving has it advantages.

Guest diamondback688

LOL...ive seen used abri forms and molicares in the trash in the mall's family restrooms when i have been to change a couple times...

Ive used a diap[er genie for molicares, and tena's and it worked great, it also worked well for attends 10's with about 3 luvs 6 in it as a stuffer, I had to push it to fit it in there, but it worked, the only downside was the fact that it only held about 6 or 7 before it was full. Ive since decided its easier just to put them in a trash bag, and take the bag out daily. Works well for me.

When I think about the diaper genie all I imagine is that it's adding the next challenge to landfills: not only do our disposables (which I wear for fun and aren't entirely necessary) have to biodegrade but than the plastic wrap that encases them and protects us from the smell has to break down before the forces of nature even get to my *unnecessary* waste. So for me to think this is worth it (even the bigger-sized one) I'd have to be convinced that the plastic wrap actually breaks up, or that it really keeps the smell down so much that I don't notice. I guess I don't want a second layer of guilt wrapping this garbage I'm making.

But Wait... Doesn't the plastic diaper backing + Your small plastic store sack which you wrapped it in + the garbage bag= more plastic? Aww heck.. I actually put my diaper Genie Diapers in paper bags, thus saving the afor mentioned 3 layers. But wait I did use Tena's for awhile, but they don't count as even though they have a cloth outer cover they have a inner plastic, so that didn't help me either..shucks I guess I'll just flush them down the toilet, that way the ocean can handle the overload and give the Landfills a break for a while. NOW!!! you know I'm J/K ;)

OK, I give up you lot ! what is a diaper Genie for heavens sake :fish_h4h:

Never even heard of one before, is it an exclusively American thing or have I led an extremely sheltered life :rolleyes:

Some clue would be appreciated, but reading between the lines it sounds like it may be a shrink wrapping machine, am I right or not :bash:

Hi, Nappyloon. If you were to Google it, you'd come up with lots of answers.

A Diaper Genie is a tall, thin diaper pail that has inside of it a tube of plastic bag material. Every time you put a diaper in, you twist the lid, which twists the plastic bag around the diaper, effectively sealing it closed. This virtually eliminates any odors.

They're made for baby diapers, but they do have one adult diapers, etc., called "Confidante." Many here claim that a Genie will also work for adult-size garments, though I remain skeptical that they would take one of my diapers when full. :)

-RMS

Hi, Nappyloon. If you were to Google it, you'd come up with lots of answers.

A Diaper Genie is a tall, thin diaper pail that has inside of it a tube of plastic bag material. Every time you put a diaper in, you twist the lid, which twists the plastic bag around the diaper, effectively sealing it closed. This virtually eliminates any odors.

They're made for baby diapers, but they do have one adult diapers, etc., called "Confidante." Many here claim that a Genie will also work for adult-size garments, though I remain skeptical that they would take one of my diapers when full. :)

-RMS

Thankyou so much RMS401 that now makes sense, next time I might Google it but then I would not have had a chat with you :beer:

Again thanks

Nappyloon :)

that didn't help me either..shucks I guess I'll just flush them down the toilet, that way the ocean can handle the overload and give the Landfills a break for a while. NOW!!! you know I'm J/K ;)

:roflmao: THE OCEAN!!! You have got to be kidding! Just do what I do, and feed them to the neighbor's goats. :roflmao: