LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to wet in any position?

Assuming you're asking for advice on how to try and wet in any position, I'd have to say drink a lot of water then just stay in that position and keep trying to relax. It will happen eventually and each subsequent time it will get easier. Peeing while sitting (especially in a car seat) is probably the most difficult though.

Most of it is just conditioning. We condition ourselves to only wet in certain circumstances and so doing it a different way will take some adjusting to. Also males with a larger package can have a bit more trouble with certain positions, especially if the diaper is compressed against the skin. just something to keep in mind. Regardless you just have to keep trying and the muscle control will adjust over time.

i didn't try padded. Sometimes even sitting on wc i cant do it, i usually think i have my mind full-working and just breath think others things... and go. Maybe you are paying atetion to do it and it doesnt work! Relax and good luck!

Relaxation is the key to wetting in any position.

yep relaxion is the key got to relax the blatter it may help to think about something else when your bladder is full.

i used to be able to only wet while standing in one place. Just recently i found i am now able to wet in pretty much any position, including laying on my stomach,

It dioes take practice and time. I still have issues while sitting but I can make it happen if I want to. It's more that my biody wants to wait till I stand whether I do or not :P If I wait too long it flows; if I wait long enough I flood on standing; if I wait a little bit I can start peeing and it seems to keep going after that. No problem doing it in any other position :) To get like this I did what was mentioned above: start with what you can do and slowly move to other positions till they all work. Note that some guys cannot pee sitting due to kinked urethras- there's no overcoming that but most who really try will be able to in time, so keep trying!