LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

AB potty training- anyone else into it?

I don't generally fantasize about that kind of play, I'd rather focus on having control taken away, but if Mommy wanted to play with training and could do it well, I'd probably enjoy it. I'd also enjoy being Daddy training her instead, but only if she wanted to.

I'm not an AB, but more a 'big kid' so this kinda/sorta fits into my realm of things.

Finding an adult sized potty is easy, just go into any medical store that sells such things and Volia! Add some stickers or paint it how you want and there ya go! Granted it's not the ideal thing, but given our sizes as adults...you have to take what you can get :P

I have one that I have to work on, It's not great, but should serve it's purpose....better then the stupid thing in the bathroom! :P

Training pants are available in a few places, you just have to shop around, or get some pull ups (protective underwear :P ) and use those..."accidents' are fun, and it's just one more way to add some variety to the whole diaper thing.

That didn't go well for us, i put the princess in training panties and she proceded to leave puddle on the floor right in fornt of me. She obviousley is nowhere ready for big girl panties and is back to diapies and early bedtimes.