LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

damage control

my wife and i went out drinking last night. she likes to get kinky when she drinks and it's usually no big deal. my best friend went with us and I expected a 3 some. he ended up leaving and she had a little too much. she ended up breaking quite a few of her hard limits during the fun after we came home. I didn't force anything but I didn't stop it either.

Personally I would never ever cross a hard limit with someone after they've been drinking, it just violates my concept of informed adult consent. It's one thing to indulge in kinks that have been discussed but it's entirely another to cross a hard limit when the person has been drinking our using any kind of recreational drug.

My wife and I follow a simple rule, "if either of us wouldn't do it sober we sure as hell aren't doing it while intoxicated".

By following that rule we've never had next day regrets of a sexual nature.

Snugglebear

I agree with your position on it but when my wife decides something, then it's going to happen... She's doing fine now aside from feeling embarrassed that she had a real accident. I've told her that I'm fine with it but she doesn't see it that way. We've had a few good talks since she sobered up and I think things came out better from it.

While I can fill in some of the blanks here - my interest in posting is where and when were diapers in the midst of all this ?

Was she a regular wearer who did not wear going out on this occasion - or - should she have been ?

An imagination is a terrible thing to waste - - - ?

I would love to give details on what happened but it would embarrass her if she ever read it. She's fine now. I got a little fed up with her guilt and I pointed out that what she kept harping on about as being so humiliating happens to be what I consider to be a really fun time. After pointing that out twice she finally listened and called it an experience in life.