LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messy Diapers Still Make Me Feel Like A Baby!

Turtlepins, you have described one of my favorite topics, messing when you can't control it and having no chance to change for some time!

Poopoo in my diapers is the one thing I do that really gets me into baby mode. I love wetting my diapers and dressing up like a baby, but if I don't have a stinky load to sit and squish on, it's all I can think about. That feeling of immense relief once you've filled your diapers is like nothing else, and I can never wait long after to sit on it and really smoosh it all over my butt. It's only after I'm properly wet and poopy that I lose myself to my baby fantasy.

Yup! there is something to be said for dropping a big load in your pants and leaving it there for a while and even sitting in it :blush: I'm not an AB, but still... filling my pants or diaper with a nice steaming pile is somehow both relaxing and cathartic, I don't know why.

Yeah clean up is a pain, but thats a reminder of what your parents went through when they had to clean you up for the first 2 or so years of your life....maybe a kind of payback??

I was thinking about this earlier, and my preferred method is eat a bunch of dried prunes...when that freight train starts rolling nothing will stop it, so you have to be prepared! :o:thumbsup:

Or just a bunch of cooked oatmeal in the seat of my pants works well too. No smell, just the bulge ;) and the naughty feeling of doing something I shouldn't have :D

Too much fun....thx TP for sharing this.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes it is kind of special to end up in a messy diaper and bay the way way take the diaper off to mess in the potty. Diapers is made to handle messy things to.