LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hired my first babysitter

Already taken care of; we're meeting at the new Sonic that just opened tomorrow, and I haven't actually given Teryn (that's her name) my address, phone number, or anything yet. I did do my own "research" and the picture she sent me matches up with a Pinterest site for someone with her name, living where she says, and went to the school she says she went to. I'll set up a phone call with a friend, too, just to be safe. As of now, though, she sounds incredible. We agreed on no dirty diapers; wet are okay, and she's more than happy to pretend I'm stinky and change me like that, as well as bottle feeding, baby food, naptime, playtime, baby talk, the works. We're on the subject of music and other stuff right now, and she seems really nice in general. She said her payment can be playing her a Disney song on the guitar lol. Not gonna jump to any hasty conclusions, but wow. Did I mention she's pretty, too? Because she is. She's my age, too.

She wants to make this as real as possible; diaper checks every 15 minutes, changes every hour, and she even wants to take me to Gettysburg, my favorite place on earth, diapered, with my diaper bag in the car, and do a diaper change in the backseat! She's really into history as well. We're hitting it off really well so far; I can't wait for tomorrow night! :)

I too have posted an ad on Craigslist for an abdl sitter. I just posted it now and I'm curious to see if I get any legitimate responses back. Fingers crossed

• Like 1

So, I know you guys are wondering how today went. Unfortunately, it didn't. Last night, Teri's sister decided to spend the night and they had errands to run this morning. Teri told me she still was aiming to do it today, but if not, we're definitely doing it another day. So, as of right now, my diaper bag's all set, and it's just a matter of Teri not working on a weekday. In the meantime, we're gonna talk more and get to know each other better. And since my girlfriend officially broke up with me yesterday, if Teri and I hit it off, who knows? She's a great person, and we have a good bit in common, so anything's possible. Obviously, I wish my girlfriend and I were still together. We're still good friends, but you can't get everything you want in life, and everything happens for a reason. And after the past three weeks of hell I've been through and yesterday's emotional breakup and exchanging of each others' stuff, I could really, really use a good regression session to help take some stress off for a little bit.

well I'm sorry plans fell through and a break up at the same time. that has to be difficult to say the least! but your light at the end of the tunnel sure seems to be this loving and caring woman. I hope the very best for you and all things happen for a reason!

Well I haven't done it for a while, but since I called it quits with my psycho girlfriend two months ago..I figured what the heck. Below is the ad I placed combining the ones listed and throwing in some stuff. I have 5 replys so far with two possibly three that seem genuine. Two of them have heard about it before, but didn't know much about it. One is a nurse and said a guy in their psychology class did a paper on it, and she was intrigued.

• Like 1

Just got an email from my babysitter, Teri. She's off work on Tuesday, and should things go well, we're looking at our babysitting session for Tuesday morning. Needless to say, I've been ready for the past week, and my diaper bag has been packed and ready to go as well. Fingers crossed!

• Like 1

Surprise, surprise, folks. Nada. Teri emailed me yesterday to say she hoped I was having an awesome day, and I haven't heard from her since. I shot her an email this morning saying I hope we're able to do it today, but if not, I hope she enjoys her day off. To be honest, I didn't bother hoping too much. Last Monday taught me that. She knows I've turned down people who want to be paid, because honestly, she talks the talk like someone who not only wants to get to know me better, but actually wants to do this. And she still seems like she wants to do it. She doesn't have a Facebook, just a Pinterest and a Google +, so it's harder to communicate through email all the time. I just hope she gets back to me today so I know something either way.

my experience is that while a fair amount of women would be interested in this at first, they tend to overthink it and then talk themselves out of it. I hope that's not the case for you, I'm just sayin'

Not to be pessimistic but it really sounds like you have a "catfish". Based on your early emails everything just sounds so perfect, I.e. she didn't want any payment, she's good looking, she wanted to take you to your favourite place, she was understanding of ABs and not just understanding but also wanted to actively participate. Then you add in the reasons not to meet and add the lack of common social media.

It just really feels like someone playing games. Hopefully for your sake that's not the case but it just feels " off".

Snugglebear

Meeting at Sonic was great, yes. I'm pretty sure she's transgender; hence the aforementioned "Richard". She has my number, but only contacts me through email; I haven't seen her since Sonic that evening. I don't think she's a catfish, but I really doubt anything will actually come of it, after two days where we were supposed to do it and she never showed, and I still haven't heard from her today.

I'm sorry it didn't pan out, hawkeyejones63. I've heard of people having luck in Craigslist, but it's always a gamble. C'est la vie. :closedeyes:

I've had a few other interested parties, just none as promising as Teri. I'll figure something out, I'm sure. There may not be any "real" babysitters or mommies around Frederick or Gettysburg, but I'll make do.

Figures, someone else comes along and looks really promising; turns out it's a guy, and an Adult Baby. I'm straight as they come, and I've never considered a guy doing this, so I really don't know...