LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Board Virus

Ummm, a little bit ago, RCDiaperboy posted a link to something called "xpl.wmf" that set off my virus warnings from AVG..then he left...

Can't decide if he was being malicious or not....you may have more information on that than I do...maybe he was the one uploading the virus...

Dill Pickle

yes i did enter the room and dill asked what the virus was so i posted what my antivirus gave me i did aslo say do not open the link it is for info only and dill kepet asking for more info my antivirus has a timeout and i had to leave the chatroom as my time was up i did not put the virus on the chatroom i was asked for info and i gave it and ppl that where in the chatroom allready may not have seen the virus as it could of been added wile thay where in the room and it could of infected there computers and thay would not of known

Guest diamondback688

i agree...the ppl who send viruses are the scum on the bottom of the rock in the river...LOL...i too, think DailyDi should post the persons name...

We never give names in this sort of thing because it makes it harder to investigate if we out the person on the board (thus letting him/her know who we are looking at.) Rest assured that we take all appropriate action once we are sure the act was intentional and malicious.

That is a good and valid point Di and good to know it is being investigated too.

Too many hackers and virus's about these days need to be alert and watch out all the time.

Glad saomething is being done about it though :D but it really makes me mad :boxing: that it happens in the first instant