LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

anyone had pannick attack like symptoms on lamictal (lamotrigine)

It was the worst feeling ever I had anxity and trouble breathing the breathing was so bad that I was severlly dehidrated for almost a month I stopped taking the med 5 days ago and today was first symptom free day and been drinking tons today diapers have been exstreamly stinky. I was only using 2 abenas a day for a month when I ussually use 4.5 to 5 abenas a day. This medicine is very bad I have to talk to my phyciatrist and tell her I stopped taking it cause I couldnt handle it anymore she lowered the dose from 200 to 100 mg but 4 days and no change I stopped taking it last friday I am going to asker to on put me on anti depressants rather than mood stablelizers like this one maby go back to zoloft or something. It was so bad I had to on take two of the ativan tablets to sleep at night I was completely miserable

Yep I tried that medicine Lamicital and not only did I have anxiety and panic attacks and hives, and all sorts of trouble. A hard time breathing was definite and not only that but ended up having severe seizures because the medicine counteracted.