LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

the abandonment issue

ok everyone thinks that i am not ab or something of that nature it is not that I actually am and for one that abandonment issue is not cause of my dady that is not the problem it is

I hear a voice crying out in the wilderness but I'm not really sure what they are saying, so I'm not really sure what to say back to them :( We're here to help and support each other- that's the point of this forum :wub: and we'd love to make you feel better too. Even if this forum only means a place to vent to you, that's OK too- venting is necessary and allowed here ;) Most people in this world are small-minded and do not like to go into anything beyond their equally small 'comfort zone' <_< That makes the ones who will get close to you more valuable. This world isn't a nice place and we all have to do things and go places which we'd rather avoid but it's necessary to stay alove so off we go- but we will come back ;) So are you really being abandonded, or is it that you are having trouble accepting that there are things people have to do to survive which takes them away from you for awhile? I can't tell from what I've read so far, and I have been reading all your posts here. We want ot help, but we're humans too, each of us with our own foibles and problems too. That can get in the way sometimes but it doesn't mean that we don't care- we do care B) We just need to understand a little better what it is that we can do for you here. So bear with us and try to be a little clearer about things, then maybe we can help. I have to run off to work (not abandondment, just a necessary evil of this world :P ) but I'll be back (if the local wifi doesn't crap out like it's been doing a lot of for the last few days :angry: )( Give us a chance and maybe we can make something good happen!

the abandonment happened from my mom she did abandon me and yes i do really have a medical issue from that because it was like she never really wanted me to begin with.

One of my co-workers told me that when she was younger, she went to go find her birth mother (she was adopted from a young age). It wasn't too hard for her to find her I don't think, she didn't go into details in general, but she said that it was really important for her to know where she came from and why her birth mother decided to put her up for adoption and all that.