LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Anyone Know Where You Can Buys These Pants

They Got Snaps and Ties, and look almost as they are Rubber pants, don't know but can bet that there not made in the States, Look way to high in quality, would love to have a pair!!

Yes, I do,

They come from Japan there are two sites;

www.omutsu.co.jp

and

www.kinet.or.jp/kaikodo

But niether of these site have an English page. I tried to figure out how to order them but, unless you know how to contact them in Japanese I don't think you will have much luck.

If you do figure out how to place and order PLEASE let me know I have wanted a pair for some time now.

Molly Deer

:angel_not::doctor: Yes, I do,

www.omutsu.co.jp

and

www.kinet.or.jp/kaikodo

But niether of these site have an English page. I tried to figure out how to order them but, unless you know how to contact them in Japanese I don't think you will have much luck.

If you do figure out how to place and order PLEASE let me know I have wanted a pair for some time now.

Molly Deer

Go to the website and right click on first page select translate to english and wait for pages to reload in English, all sales seem to be in yen, might contact them for payment and shipping instructions!! :doctor:

Thank you for the updates!

I was able to connect to the omutsu site but could not convert it to English. The kinet site comes up as forbidden. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

:angel_not::doctor: Yes, I do,

www.omutsu.co.jp

and

www.kinet.or.jp/kaikodo

Molly Deer

Go to the website and right click on first page select translate to english and wait for pages to reload in English, all sales seem to be in yen, might contact them for payment and shipping instructions!! :doctor:

The only way I found to change the site to English, is to go to Google and then to Language tools and once your in the site follow the instructions on how to change a web site to English. The whole site didn't translate but it did give me a good idean of what was what.

Hope this helps.

Molly Deer