LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Place To Get Diapers In St. Louis Area?

Guest diamondback688

i dont know about st. louis...i do know that the only place you might be able to find molicare or abena is a small family owned pharmacy, they might be able to order you some...molicare and abena arent sold in the big chain stores like wal mart and target...same for attends...

i dont know about st. louis...i do know that the only place you might be able to find molicare or abena is a small family owned pharmacy, they might be able to order you some...molicare and abena arent sold in the big chain stores like wal mart and tarhet...same for attends...

Where are you at in St. Louis? Downtown, North, South, or West County?

way east, actually in western Illinois but I'm all over the St. Louis area all the time.

I couldn't figure out how to post a link, but if you search my post history, (all 5 of them, it'll be easy) there's a thread I made on the same subject. Has some decent answers.

I know HDIS, which supposedly is one of the largest suppliers of diapers in the nation, is somewhere over 170, but I don't know if they take walk-ins.

I was wondering if anyone knew of the best stores to get good diapers like Molicare or Abena or Attends in the St. Louis area?

way east, actually in western Illinois but I'm all over the St. Louis area all the time.

Hey, indiapers21!

I'm also in Illinois (Alton/Godfrey area). The only place I've ever found to get anything other than the standards is Medical West on Brentwood Blvd. in Clayton (off I-170 near the Galleria). They sell all the Tena products and are very helpful. Will even give out free samples if you go in there and ask politely.

Floaty

I did try that, but I browse the forums through the Daily Diapers site, so the address bar is www.dailydiapers.com still. I'm not THAT technologically inept. :)

So do I usually. But if you want to post a link to a topic, then don't click on where it says chat room and board on the left hand side of the screen. Instead, click on where is says '6189 members have joined our chat room and message board'.