LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going to the beach

years ago I remember it being commonplace in the summer to go to the beach and there would be lots of kids in just a nappy or a nappy and t-shirt even most other places you'd go on a family day out it wouldn't be uncommon when the sun was shining to see kids in just a nappy, even playing in a friends garden their little brother or sister might be there in just a nappy. I saw this the other day for the first time in a lot years and the child was obviously with its grandparents who would have been parents the same time when it was commonplace.

From a philophical point of view, I see a double-standard being applied here as well as with many other things. If an exposed diaper is OK for one it should be for all. It's well known that some adult people are incontinent and wear diapers, and that all children potty train at different ages, so there can be no valid argument regarding a need no longer existing because of someone's age yet adults can be persecuted (yes that is what I mean to say) over this :o Similarly a TG here where I live was refused a Deriver's license piccy because he was wearing the same make-up he always wears, yet

Here, here Bettypooh. This is what I've been saying all along. Though not as commonplace any more, I do still see little kids still being dragged around in nothing more than a diaper and tee shirt. This can be the beach, walmart, at an apartment complex, or even just out on a public sidewalk. As such, it is kinda hard to say it's no longer socially acceptable, even if it's not as common as it once was.

Applying different standards for adults versus children simply because we are older is nothing more than age discrimination in my book. If someone wants to make it against the law for me to be openly diapered and enjoy a day at the beach (or anywhere really), then that same standard needs to be applied to everyone- yet it is not.

Wow, it's rare to to see a kid in a diaper here with nothing over it. Either people here don't do that or I am not in the right places to see it. Toddlers always have clothes on everywhere I go.