LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

mommies are supposed to help raise their little ones :-D it's too bad he thinks he's a big man and can make the rules, when he should have more respect for mommy and what she needs to teach him!

seriously though, he is missing an opportunity to improve in several ways - personally, hygenically, and as a roleplaying little. i'm sorry he's being a jerk.

An acceptable level of hygeine is a perfectly reasonable prerequisite to any close relationship. Lack of it usually indicates self esteem issues.

Having said that, though, as a "mommy", I bet you can't possibly count the number of times young kids get told to take a bath or brush their teeth. So maybe the right approach is to make him do these things (and aybe apply deodorant) whenever he wants to be around! If that doesn't fix his breath, find out when his teeth were last cleaned by a dentist. Failing that, there are a bunch of diseases that can show up in the breath, particularly diabetes.

But that is a long row to hoe, especially to deal with the underlying psychological issues, which may or may not be possible, so I can't say you should feel bad about giving up on him, especially if you make it clear to him why. If he really wants to be with you, you can make smelling good a condition of his return -- and he will do it if he is serious, even if it is very unnatural for him.

• 1 month later...

i think hes foolish and you said hes already looking for another mommy. i will neaver understand why a baby with a women who excepts his baby ways does this. all my life i wanted a women like he has.sory but it makes me cry. wated to write more but getting emotinal sory

• 2 weeks later...

Y'know, honestly... He's a fool. I can speak from the general perspective of men, and that is in general, we are all fools.