LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lifestyle

gadawgs8000

I wonder what others think of marriage and being a dl, I wear for comfort primarily. I'm not Incon just love to de stress with wearing. I am divorced and looking for a woman who can accept this huge part of me! Any suggestions of how to meet a open minded accepting female. I know that it might be nearly impossible, going on abdl match and fetlife etc, just want some others thoughts on rejection and pressing on .

Step 1: Find someone with whom you share similar interests, life goals and who you find attractive.

Step 2: Spend time together really getting to know one another.

Step 3: Make sure you know whether you want a partner who accepts your interests or participates. These concepts are VERY different so be sure you aren't confusing the two.

Step 4: Have an open, honest, two way conversation where you demonstrate confidence.

If this doesn't work return to step 1. Critically important is not lying to them or yourself at any point.

Is it easier said than done . . . . . depends on the person I guess but considering pros versus con's why wouldn't you do it?

Snugglebear

Well thanks that is some great advice. I know that it's going to take a special woman. I agree I have always been open heck my mom knew so does my sister and my ex wife knew but she couldn't accept it well she did at first but became distant

Step 1: Find someone with whom you share similar interests, life goals and who you find attractive.

Step 2: Spend time together really getting to know one another.

Step 3: Make sure you know whether you want a partner who accepts your interests or participates. These concepts are VERY different so be sure you aren't confusing the two.

Step 4: Have an open, honest, two way conversation where you demonstrate confidence.

If this doesn't work return to step 1. Critically important is not lying to them or yourself at any point.

Is it easier said than done . . . . . depends on the person I guess but considering pros versus con's why wouldn't you do it?

Snugglebear

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've personally found that todays women are far more accepting and open minded about many things

I was completely up front with my current FWB and she's okay with it but doesn't care to involve herself

with it. I'd definitely say be right up front with it... if they can't deal with it now, they can't deal with it later.

and on top of that she'll probably see you as deceiving her if you don't tell her within the first