LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Online Parent / "Baby" What Does it Mean

I posted this as a reply to somebody elses topic but it kind of was off topic so I thought I would start my own thread as not to hi-jack the other one.

basically anything you can do with a physical relationship but without the "physical" aspect. think of it like.... exercising your imagination

To explain, it is alot of talking. text is a primary medium, some elevate to Skype or other forms of communication as well.

smiles* i thought the same thing as you, but a year and a half later i wouldn't trade my online mama for nothing. sure it's scary and may seem like a massive mountain, but once you find the right person it turns into a little hill and everything is more beautiful at the top. sure there's elements for abuse with such a thing, but the same could be said for anything really. it just depends on how open you both are and how much you set boundaries, rules, and limitations.

i agree but disagree.

i have had two separate babies online, both decided to try and go offline. one turned out to be all about the sexual release, not what i was looking for, and one little girl had her family find out and she quit to appease their religion.

This post is kind of a brain dump of my thoughts on this stuff, so it might not be coherent and many people might not like it. I'm talking about my thoughts and feelings, so please don't take this as an attack on you if you don't agree ;)