LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Was Your Day?

Ok another one. I thought of. Same as the other, but how is your day.

Simply:

-Say how your day was

-Rate it 1-10, 10 being perfect, 1 being very very bad.

Here goes...

Ive started a new job recently, so im getting up realy early like 6am. Kinda blows, getting home 8pm! Nice pay tho...

Anyway, i was on the bus on the way home, some woman about 55 sits next to me, im normaly fine, i like the bus as i use it alot. but today i just wanted some space, so i had my head phones absoultely blasting, im sure everyone on the extra long bus could here every word of my heavy death metal shiznit. Was so fun when she moved, i felt so naughty :P. My gloomy face steered my attention to the car just outside the window running along side on a roundabout, a kid about 3, was staring up at me, and gave me a thumbs up, so i gave one back. Put a smile on my face. I got home and no one was home, parents off today so they must be out and about. I turned off the alarm and noticed there was a bundle of letters, obviously no one collected them.

AND OMFG! THERE WAS ONE FOR Me, FROM PAPERPAK, the attends company?...u know... omfg if my parents had seen that and opened that. I instanly binned it carefully and sent a email back to them telling them to remove me from the mailing list. LOL!

6/10 - Good, but only because its friday

What a cool game.

Well I woke up at about half ninish, but stayed in bed watching TV for about an hour and a half. Then after I had heard my brother get up, I got out of bed and went downstairs.

My brother was already on the internet, so I played on The Sims until he had finished, and then I came on the internet myself. I was on the internet for quite a while, whilst also watching TV. Then I went upstairs and went to sleep for about an hour. My brother then said he was walking to the shop, so I got him to pick up my wages from the petrol station where I have just started working. The petrol station is right near the shop. When he came back he gave me the £50 that I had earned, which was nice.

After that I had a bit of lunch and watched TV. At about five I went to get dressed and then did a bit of washing up. Then my mum came home, and then left to spend the night at her boyfriends. I could have gone into work and helped to close up, because I am going to have to do it completely on my own tomorrow, but I decided not to go round, because I managed quite well with it the last two evenings with someone with me.

So I made tea for me and my brother (We had tacos). And now I am sat watching Big Brother. Before I go to bed I will probably take a shower.

Oh and by the way, that is kind of like a typical day for me. I never really do anything.

8/10 - Because I got my wages, so I actually have money and I had tacos for tea.

Edit: Its gone down to 7/10 because Nikki has just been evicted from Big Brother and she was one of my favourite housemates. She was just really funny to watch.

Not much variety to speak of in my life, so this is probably the only time I`ll write this, unless I want to repeat myself. Here goes: As I always go to bed early in the morning, I did`nt get up until 2. Around 3, I took my dogs for a long walk in the nearby forest. Got back home around half past 5. Read a few newspapers. Played a bit on my guitar. Me and my dad had a barbecue around 6-7ish, and after that I watched TV for about 7 hours. Entered the net around half past 3, and have been cruising the site since then.

Rating: 3/10

• 1 year later...

Well my day starts at midnight because thats when i start work. I actually had to get a taxi to work for first time as i woke up 10 minutes before i was ment to be there. For the second day running there was only 3 of us on our department when normally there is at least 4 or 5 people. By 2:45 when we had lunch we managed to work a fair bit of stuff but during lunch enjoyed a game of cards to which i won a game and made £1.50. after lunch carried on working until 5:45 when we were able to go out side for a smoke and my god it always is the best part of the day.

By time 7:30 comes and its time to clear up we faced the fact that we wouldnt clear leaving 1 isle for the day shift to work but concidering there was only the 3 of us we done well.

getting home by 8:45 first thing i do is let dong out then i go loo and thats when i can relax with a nice cold can and be glad that i dont have to do anything else till i go work next.

rate 3/10