LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Has anyone ever had

Some days I decide not to take Jessie out with me and leave her at home. But then I decide to take her out and the same thing happens when I put her in my toy box. But then end up taking her out. Has anyone ever had this problem where they decide to leave anything such as a toy at home but then decide to take it out with you

I've never taken my plushies with me when I go out (the sole exception being when I go to my counselor--I usually bring along my tiger to calm myself down.) I fear that the reaction from others might be similar to what I'd expect if I brought my pacifier with me.

I have a small brown bear named Baxter who goes with me when I travel. He goes on vacations and work trips alike and stays on the bed in my hotel room. On one of my work trips in the Fall my coworkers came back to my room and saw him. Were there jokes, yep, was there laughter, sure. Was it a big deal in the end, nope. Heck the hotel staff even tucked him into his own little sleeping bag when they made up the room. Made for such a cute picture.

I just explained the truth which is my wife bought him for me and sends him with me as a memory of home. When you're on the road for consecutive weeks it's nice to have a reminder.