LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper & Catheter to Gym and Sport?

You don't say weather or not you are actually incontinent or not and your profile lists you as a Diaper Lover, therefore my comments here will be on the assumption that you are not incontinent but just love wearing diapers for fun.

• Like 1

Unless you MEDICALLY NEED TO: Do not. You canNOT unbreak an egg. Sometimes it is better to let sleeping dogs lie and what others do not know cannot hurt you

• Like 1

I have to wear diapers 24/7 so I have worn them to the gym before. Go with a thinner diaper that won't break apart as easy and clump. You will probably sweat in them too so they will start feeling uncomfortable after a short while. Compression shorts are also a good idea for keeping them in place and will also help with others noticing.

Regarding the locker rooms. Unless you're lucky or or the locker room also has bathroom stalls, a lot of places simply do not allow for much privacy. Expect you will have to change out in the open, and be ready for others to see you doing it.

I've also used catheters while at the gym too. If you've used them enough you'll know they can become uncomfortable after a while. Well, they are even less comfortable when you're moving around a lot at the gym. You should also expect your catheter to become painful at one point or another as well, such as bending just wrong and pinching your urethra.

Then there's the problem of whether or not you intend to use a leg bag for the drainage, or just a diaper. The leg bag will be next to impossible to conceal and will likely malfunction if you move around a lot and exert you self by working out. Choosing to just drain into you diaper is much easier, but you'll have to weigh the risk of getting a UTI. If you're not prone to them, then you'll probably be ok though.

• Like 1

I also enjoy partaking of intense physical activities like sports or working out and have questioned if I should incorporate diapers into these activities. From my experiences wearing a diaper while moving around a lot and sweating don't really go together very well and have often become uncomfortable and/or an inconvenience while doing these things. Especially if you want to preform at your best diapers really just get in the way. So if you do not have a dependency on diapers then I would avoid using them during sports or working out. However if you are doing a less intense activity like hiking on a trail or biking on a level path it might be worth diapering up! :D

Then there's the problem of whether or not you intend to use a leg bag for the drainage, or just a diaper. The leg bag will be next to impossible to conceal and will likely malfunction if you move around a lot and exert you self by working out. Choosing to just drain into you diaper is much easier, but you'll have to weigh the risk of getting a UTI. If you're not prone to them, then you'll probably be ok though.