LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nurogenic bladder

I was recently diagnosed with this and wasn't told what exactly what it means. I am sure I'm not the only one here, if anyone wants to talk 'bout it feel free to reply or pm me

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Tapatalk

I have it too. It basically means they can't find anything physically wrong with your bladder but your nervous system isn't getting the full signals from your brain to the bladder- which is what's causing your problems. This is the absolutely worse kind to treat since medications will not work.

They will probably want to do an interstim test implant on you, but even the manufacturer says it is not more than 50% effective. Plus you will have to go in for it to be surgically implanted, and again in two or thee weeks to either have it removed or permanently implanted.

My implant was a complete failure. It felt like electo shock torture the entire time, and when removed it left me worse off than I had been since it over loaded and partly fried my sacral nerve. Don't let my bad experience stop you from getting it done though, that's just my experience.

I don't think that they would offer me the inter stem if it will shock me due to having a mitrovalve prolapse. And they gave me oxybutrin after a uritheral fistula repair and it didn't do squat.

It's something of a "paintbrush" diagnosis which essentially means that they can't find a direct cause for it <_< Sometimes with enough research there can be a diagnosis but that doesn't always help. My own problems seem to stem from having a UTI as a baby or toddler that never fully healed, plus having physical problems in the lumbar region of my back (possibly also caused during my earliest years during a fall down the stairs). Being that I am happy wearing diapers and I can function well in my life like this, I see no point in trying the other options- nor can I afford to try them. Nor will I seek them since I happen to love wearing diapers anyway, but that's just me and YMMV :lol:

I would love if the Dr wrote a script for diapers. My first uti was in third grade