LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am a little worried I won't like the outer layer. The "cloth-like" diapers do nothing for me. I enjoy the plastic shells of the other Bambinos, so I hope they didn't get fancy.

That's basically why I do the onesie 24/7. Combined that with a diaper disposal bag for adult incontinence products for when your out and about.

Minimizes the chances of anyone finding that print.

I actually have had quite a few people see it. I explain very plainly that it is the best product on the market. And leave it at that. It's never mentioned again.

Guest fakename7

Just for the heck of it, i emailed Bambino a couple days ago, asking if they have any future plans to produce an "all white" version of the Bellisimo.

I had 2 heavy wettings overnight and this morning and there was still room for more. Even with all the extra weight they still didn't leak or try to fall off like some others do. I hope the classico and teddies that I also got are as good as these. Will definatly be getting more bambino's. :D

Oh, it's in Florida. And horses. And urban dictionary has some unkind words as well.

P.s. brilliant idea Repaid1. If I google a wikipedia entry for what urban dictionary has to say about yahoo answers opinion on Ocala, Florida...is that like crossing the streams in ghost busters?