LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Decided to donate to this site

AwakenEvil

You know what. You inspired me. This community has been very helpful for me over the time before I joined and through. I am grateful and glad I could contribute. Thank you for making that decision easier, and I hope it inspires others too.

is there a way to turn off the popup for donations for people that donated?

I have to admit, that would be nice. I gave $50 to DD back when the donations link was broken. I asked a few times to try and get the baby banker status, but oh well. That wasn't the point of donating any ways.

I have to admit, that would be nice. I gave $50 to DD back when the donations link was broken. I asked a few times to try and get the baby banker status, but oh well. That wasn't the point of donating any ways.

I am not any more, but I was before you changed me to my baby banker status. my tax returns are coming up soon too (if I get around to it), if uncle same gives back then I may as well (again).

I also just donated :D

I have been using Daily Diapers for many years, and even met my boyfriend of two years now on here. I hope my small donation helps, and I hope anyone who has worked to make and maintain this fantastic site sees this and knows I'm grateful.

Thanks everyone and keep it up!