LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I really need help...

I've just been feeling like nothing lately. I have no talents, no desires, no passions, no plans, nothing. And what's worse, my ABDL desires have gone through a great resurgence lately. I've frequently felt the inconsolable desire to just drop everything; to drop out of college, leave my boyfriend, abandon my family (which would

I can tell you you’re not alone. I’ve certainly gone through spells of what you’re feeling. I think it’s just part of life. For example I recently spent a week contemplating if I’m transgendered and should transition to the little girl I feel I am on the inside. I can tell you my survival strategy has been to act on those ABDL tendencies within reason. Unfortunately currently the best I can offer you is some suggestions and the comfort that you’re not alone.

Well, my mom worked for Planned Parenthood...but I keep my diaper desires quite a secret from her, always have. Way too much other freight, and I am almost three times your age.

However, constant exhaustion? Sleeping a dozen or more hours a day? Not abusing drugs? Something is physically wrong. You need to get yourself checked out medically, before it does permanent damage. I speculate you have sleep apnea, which is easily treated -- I have it. If your school offers a counseling service, take them up on it. Don't turn down group therapy. You need ways to act out that aren't destructive, and a note on here for a real life meeting is simply not much of a best effort. At least go find a munch and show up! (grin!)

Now, as for being completely understood -- you need to understand that almost everyone is too complicated for that. You are looking for something else...acceptance and an open-minded, non-judgemental sounding board. That requires a certain emotional maturity that, like common sense, is not actually all that common, especially among people your age following the path most commonly travelled.

You are going to need to find and hang out with people having similar problems with conventionally unacceptable (non-vanilla) sexuality. Start looking for your local BDSM support group. Go to your local gay bar and read the bulletin board. Read the kinky personals in your local alternative paper -- mine is c'ville weekly or "the hook"(www.readthehook.com) to find it. Amongst such folks you will find people with similar feelings. There might even be an LGBT group at your college...these are folks who have dealt with feelings of not being OK a lot like yours.

I myself am very two-faced when it comes to my own sexuality. I have a public face that doesn't know anything about diapers. Privately, on DailyDiapers, it's no secret, and I wear diapers roughly half the time. It costs a little time and money, but isn't destructive. DailyDiapers and a series of shrinks far more interested in my depression and anxiety issues have taught me the diapers are the least of my problems. i accept that, and get on with everything else.

How about you tell your supporters here (with their good suggestions) about how and why your kink is having or will have a negative impact on you. I think we may all be wondering why you think it has to be all or nothing. And do tell us when your appointment with a doctor is to figure out your exhaustion. Consider it a diary exercise.

Well, my mom worked for Planned Parenthood...but I keep my diaper desires quite a secret from her, always have. Way too much other freight, and I am almost three times your age.

However, constant exhaustion? Sleeping a dozen or more hours a day? Not abusing drugs? Something is physically wrong. You need to get yourself checked out medically, before it does permanent damage. I speculate you have sleep apnea, which is easily treated -- I have it. If your school offers a counseling service, take them up on it. Don't turn down group therapy. You need ways to act out that aren't destructive, and a note on here for a real life meeting is simply not much of a best effort. At least go find a munch and show up! (grin!)

Now, as for being completely understood -- you need to understand that almost everyone is too complicated for that. You are looking for something else...acceptance and an open-minded, non-judgemental sounding board. That requires a certain emotional maturity that, like common sense, is not actually all that common, especially among people your age following the path most commonly travelled.

You are going to need to find and hang out with people having similar problems with conventionally unacceptable (non-vanilla) sexuality. Start looking for your local BDSM support group. Go to your local gay bar and read the bulletin board. Read the kinky personals in your local alternative paper -- mine is c'ville weekly or "the hook"(www.readthehook.com) to find it. Amongst such folks you will find people with similar feelings. There might even be an LGBT group at your college...these are folks who have dealt with feelings of not being OK a lot like yours.

I myself am very two-faced when it comes to my own sexuality. I have a public face that doesn't know anything about diapers. Privately, on DailyDiapers, it's no secret, and I wear diapers roughly half the time. It costs a little time and money, but isn't destructive. DailyDiapers and a series of shrinks far more interested in my depression and anxiety issues have taught me the diapers are the least of my problems. i accept that, and get on with everything else.

How about you tell your supporters here (with their good suggestions) about how and why your kink is having or will have a negative impact on you. I think we may all be wondering why you think it has to be all or nothing. And do tell us when your appointment with a doctor is to figure out your exhaustion. Consider it a diary exercise.

First, you need a *PHYSICIAN* to figure out why you need so much sleep. Something PHYSICAL is sapping your energy. The drug question was simply a checkmark.

Your mental state has a decent chance of straightening itself out once the physical side is taken care of and the energy available to your brain increases. Ever heard that mad hatters were mad because they used mercury to felt the hats and were poisoned by it?

Even if it doesn't straighten out on its own, you will be much more able to deal with a therapist, or prescribed psychotropic drugs if you have energy. Get your body fixed!

As for healthy eating: the simple recommendation is more leafy greens, especially collards and spinach. Nobody eats enough leafy greens anymore.