LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amy and the strange nursery

Amy watch as the Doctor run around the tardis console pushing buttons or just slamming things, her husband Rory was throwing darts. She was bored! Amy went up to the doctor as he was tiring wires together.

'Doctor where are we going?'

The Doctor gave her a smile 'don't know, been playing with the randomiser, we could be anywhere in time and space isn't that fun?'

Amy groaned, she decided to play darts when the tardis landed.

'Ok where are we now?' Said Rory walking up

The doctor notices some strange readings but Amy just walked out the door,

'Amy wait!' Screamed the doctor but the door slammed behind Amy and the tardis started teleporting. Amy tried to get back in but it disappeared.

'Oh great' said Amy as she started getting cold, 'why do I have to wear a skirt today?' She walked around when she notice a building, she quickly walk towards it and open the door.

'Oh it's so warm' she said as she shut the door, she found a switch which she pressed to light up the room.

She found herself in some sort of giant nursery, there were cribs, toys, change tables even adult nappies. Amy saw some pictures on the walls of pictures drawn by babies. Amy chuckled, 'what sort of place is this?' She then went to the change table, it looked big enough to lay on it, probably have my nappy changed..... Amy stop, what was she thinking, she's too old for nappies and she can go to the bathroom just fine. She decided to wait here until the Doctor could get her. She sat on the table waving her legs, she notice a button next to her, Amy know not to press it but she was too curious, beside it won't hurt anyone. Amy pressed the button and the table started to rubble.

Amy tried to hop off but two metal arms grab her and pin her down on the table, Amy screamed as more arms started to pull her skirt.

"Change time for the baby" it said as Amy saw it took off her skirt. The metal fingers went to the sides as it took her panties off, 'stop it' said Amy but it grab baby powder and powdered her privates, Amy watch as it pulled out a adult diaper, Amy gulp in fear but strangly she was looking forward to this. The arms lift her legs as it slid the nappy under her. As soon as it was taped and fitted snugly around her the arms went away and Amy sat up to look at her nappy.

Amy couldn't help but giggle as she poked the plastic. She got off the table and stand wobbly as the nappy were spreading her legs apart. 'Great, I'm diapered and bored' she said, but she notice the toys, it wouldn't hurt to play at least for an hour right? She waddle to the toys, sat on her diaper ass and started playing.

She made noises as she played with the stuff toys, she took her jacket off, leaving her in her pink shirt as she crawled towards the blocks, Amy build a tower, getting it as high as she could, when a robot walked in the room. Amy yelped as the robot pick her up, "time for num nuns" it said as it carried Amy towards a adult high chair. It put Amy in, tied a bib around her neck as the robot started feeding her baby food. Amy ate as the food mush around her mouth, 'oh this is soooo good' she moan as the robot continued to feed her. Amy ate and made a mess on her bib and shirt as she greedily gulp the food down. Once he robot was done it took the bib and Amy's shirt off, it then took her bra off, leaving Amy sitting topless on the high chair. The robot took Amy off and place it cold hand down Amy's nappy. "Time for a nappy change" it said as it carried Amy to the table. Amy couldn't help but smiled, she can't denies that she's been looking forward to this. As the robot took her nappy off, it powdered Amy and try to put a clean one on but Amy just waved her legs, laughing as the robot tried to put the nappy on her. The metal arms came back as it held her legs down and the robot taped up the nappy. 'Awww you got me' said Amy, the robot thenulled out a pacifier and put it in her mouth. Amy suckled as the paci is making her tired. The robot carried her to the crib and place her in. Amy slept as the robot left.

Amy suck her thumb as her diaper began to expand, a horrible smell arose as Amy mess her nappy. Once Amy woke up, she feels the back of her nappy as the poop mush against her ass. 'Strange I didn't need to go! She said as she got on her knees, her head above the rails.

'Hello! I need a nappy change!'

Arms from the table started to extend as it pick Amy up, it laid Amy on the table and started changing her messy diaper. Amy started blowing spit bubbles out of boredom as the machine wiped her ass. Amy watch as the arms put her messy nappy in the bin and powdered her privates. It then taped a new clean nappy around her waist as it put Amy on the floor. Amy looked around the nursery, sure she like being pampered this way but she needs to find Rory and the Doctor, she got up and waddle towards to door, she tried to open it but it wouldn't budge.

'Childlock?' Said Amy 'ok it's been fun but I really need to leave' she shook the door, she bang on the door until the robot came back. It lifted Amy up by the armpits and held her, "warning, baby should not bang on the door" it said

'Buzz off tin can, I am not a baby!' Amy tried to get off but the robot won't let go, Amy started hitting it but hurt her hand.

"Baby is being nitty, baby must be punished" it said as it went to a chair, it sat down as it laid Amy on its lap. Amy felt scared as she felt her nappy ripped off, leaving her naked as the day she was born. Amy struggled until the robot started smacking her ass.

'Owwwww!' Moan Amy as the metal spankings continued, 'please stop! I'm not a baby! I'm a grown women!' The robot continued, Amy started to cry like a baby as she thrashed around, shaking her arms and legs as the robot continued to smack her sore ass. When the spanking stop the robot lift Amy up, Amy still crying like a baby, started to suck her thumb as the robot carried her to the table as it placed a new nappy on her. Amy sobbed as the robot bridal carry her and started rocking her. Then the robot pulled out a bottle of milk, Amy tried to fight but the bottle was force into her mouth. Amy started drinking the milk. Amy drank until the bottle was empty, the robot put her over its shoulder and pat her back, making Amy let out a big burp, milk dribble down her mouth. Thrombotic wiped her mouth and place her on the ground, then it went through a door and disappeared.

Amy started pulling at the nappy, but she can't take it off. 'Where are you doctor?' She said as she gave up and sit cross leg on the ground. Amy got up and walk to the robot door, she try to find a switch or something but it won't open. Amy then got an idea. She pulled out her messy nappy out of the bin and gagged as she went to the door. 'Did I really made this much of a mess?' Said Amy as she threw the nappy away, causing the robot to come out to clean it, leaving Amy to quickly go through the door.

She ran but she fell, so instead she started drawing as fast as she could. She crawl into a room where she saw cameras of her in the nursery,

'Woah this is creepy' she said but the robot found her. Amy tried to run but the robot grab her, "baby will be punished now"

'No please' screamed Amy as she struggled until the robot deactivated. Amy started as the doctor and Rory came running in.

'Amy thank goodness, I see you found the vexones nursery, shouldn't go in there by the way' said the doctor as she notice Amy's nudity and cover his eyes.

'Amy are you all right?' Asked Rory

'Do I look all right?' Said Amy pointing at the nappy 'I've been treated like a baby for hours!'

'Yeah the vexones is the galaxy's nursery pros, they make a nursery for anyone' said the doctor, when Rory gave Amy his jacket to cover her breast the doctor removed his hand 'ok long story, the tar dis was forcefully being taken with us in it. We escaped, defeat the vexones and save you, now let's go before this planet blows up' the doctor started running with the ponds behind him to the tardis.

As they escape and the planet exploded the doctor decide to take them to Vegas, Amy went to her room to change. As she put her bra and shirt on and about to remove the nappy, she remembers how good it feels around her waist, she pulled her pants over the nappy, deciding that she could wear for a few more hours.

The end

• Like 1

Just a couple of things I'd like to point out. Doctor Who is a British show and Amy and Rory are Scottish and English respectively, so the word would be "nappy". Just nit picking but it'd be like "mum" vs. "mom".

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

The Resort of Regression

Clara entered her apartment and collapse right onto her bed, not bothering to change out of her green dress and black tights. Man those kids are brutal, she thought, Why do kids have to be so tiring. So slowly closed her eyes and falling asleep.......

BANG!

The Doctor open the door loudly, Clara jumped up and screamed

'Oh good you're awake' said the old and gray Doctor with a grin

'Seriously! Didn't anyone tell you to knock?' yelled Clara

'Never saw the point of knocking' said Doctor 'gives the person a chance to shut up and pretend they're not home, now come on!' he walked into the TARDIS behind him as Clara groaned and follow.

'So where do you wanna go this time?' asked the Doctor as he pilots the TARDIS into the time vortex, Clara thought about it but all she wants is a vacation.

'How about somewhere relaxing?' she said 'Somewhere where I can feel brand new'

'Relaxing? But what about the great beetle ride of Heani 5th? or a space race around the seven galaxies' Clara glared at him, 'ok fine, a nice vacation then' he turn the knobs and thingys on the console as The TARDIS materialise at a centre on an asteroid. The Doctor and Clara then walked into reception as a friendly woman welcomed them.

'Hello! Welcome to Aster's relaxing resort' she smiled

'Doesn't seem so relaxing with that smile' said the Doctor but Clara shook her hand, 'ignore my friend here, I like to sign in please'

'Certanly! just enter here and we'll get you all set' she motion to the door behind her, Clara walk into it as The Doctor huffed,

'Clara if you need me! I'll be in the TARDIS!' he walked back into the TARDIS and went to do some equations.

Clara stood in a locker room as she took her tights off and her dress. standing in her underwear she put her clothes into her locker. Then the woman came up behind her.

'Oh hello!' said Clara as she quickly cover her underwear,

'Sorry, but those have to come off. she point to Clara's underwear

Clara looked at her bra and pants, 'but why?'

'spa regulations' she said 'take them off then enter the treatment room' she turn and left as Clara undid her bra and took her underpants off, she then try to find a bathrobe but there wasn't one inside. 'Hey! there's no bathrobe!' she called out but the woman was gone. Clara covered her boobs and her private part. She could just put her underwear on, but she doesn't want to get kicked out. So she walked towards the treatment room and entered.

Inside was a row of chairs and a big tv screen. Clara quickly sat on a chair and crossed her legs and covered her boobs. Then the lights darken as the tv came on. It started showing baby shows on the screen. Clara looked around for any workers but can't see any, She then began to get up but Dora the Explorer came on. Clara remembered watching this as a child and how it always made her laugh. Clara sat back down and watch the show. The tv then show many other baby shows such as Barney the Dinosaur, Teletubbies, even baby shows from after her timeline. The tv then went off and the lights came back on. Clara was left sitting legs spread apart and her arms on the armrest. She started to giggled as a bit of drool went down her lips. The woman came in the room and picked Clara up and took her away.

Susie, the smiling woman, carried Clara down the hallway to a room with many big tables. Clara just cooed and gurgled as she was laid on the table. Susie giggled as Clara babbled as she waved her bare legs. 'We better get you in a nappy' said Susie 'before you have a accident' she tickled her belly as she grab a fresh diaper and slid it under Clara's bum. Clara watched as Susie powdered her private area and started pulling the front of the nappy up and tape it around her waist. 'There! ain't that nice and snug?' she blew on Clara's belly as Clara burst into laughter. Susie lift her up and pat her diapered bottom.

Susie carried Clara to another room with a big crib and many baby toys. 'This is your room' said Susie as she put Clara down. Clara looked up at Susie, her mouth gaping open, 'Here at the resort you will get taken by a caretaker, thats me, until your week is up' Clara looked at her toes, she never notice how soft and wiggly they look. She grab her foot and started to suck on it, Susie smiled, 'until then you have the mind of a infant, but you don't care what I'm saying do you?' Clara fell onto her back as she suck her toes. Clara then notice the toys as she got on her hands and knees and crawled to the toybox and grab a stuffed dolphin. Susie left the room to let Clara play for a little bit. Clara played with the dolphin and bunny, then she saw a doll house and crawled to play with the dolls.

Clara played happily until Susie came back and lift her up. 'Ok time for a nap' she pulled back the nappy, 'looks like you kept clean this time' she said as she put Clara in the crib and tucked her in. Clara yawned as she held her bunny and fell alseep, Susie place a pasi in her mouth as Clara sucked on it till she enter dreamland.

• 2 months later...

The Forbidden Door

part 1

Clara wandered the hallways in the TARDIS, so far she has discovered many different rooms like an aquarium, a zoo of different animals and even a restaurant! She open another door and entered what looked like a basement. 'woah look at all this junk' she said as she looked around, she then notice a door with lots of signs on it.

Clara took a closer look, there were notes of different handwriting, all from the Doctor, one paper read 'Susan don't enter this door or I will be really mad -Grandpa', and more along the lines, 'Sarah Jane please don't in this door -Doctor', 'Rose do NOT enter this door I mean it' Clara wondered why this door is so forbidden, 'I guess it wouldn't hurt to take a peek' she grab the knob and pull the door open, relieving a white bright wall. Clara figured she should leave but she carefully walked through the white wall........

....and into a brand new room, Clara rubbed her eyes as she look at the surroundings. She is in what appears to be a baby's nursery, She look out the window and she a neighbourhood, but it looked familiar. She took a step towards the window but a strange aroma filled up her nose.

'Oh what is that smell?' she cover her nose then notice her bracelet was gone, she also felt the carpet under her now bare feet, Clara looked towards a mirror and dropped her jaw

She was completely naked! Clara covered her exposed breasts as she looked at her waist, she was wearing a white disposable nappy, by the looks of it and the smell of it, a full messy nappy.

'What am I wearing?' she couldn't believe it, wasn't she in the TARDIS basement a few minutes ago? She notice a dresser next to the mirror which held some photos, she picked one up and saw a woman carrying a baby in a flower garden. 'Hey isn't that?' she looked closely and recognised her mum carrying the baby. Clara remembered this photo back at home, in fact this room looks like her old nursery, 'this is the same nursery I had as a baby!' she waddle to the crib and looked at the name printed in big pink letters that spelled Clara, 'and my old crib, I'm back in my childhood home' then the door open up and Clara turned.

'Mum?'

Her mother Ellie Oswald stood in the doorway, Clara hasn't seen her mother since she died, 'Did my little explorer left me a big present?' she smiled as she picked Clara up.

Clara wrapped her arms around her as she buried her head in her shoulder, tears forming at her eyes.

'Awww don't cry' Ellie said 'Mummy will change your messy nappy' she pat her bare back as she carried Clara towards the change table. Clara was laid down as her mother lift her legs up and removed her nappy. I must be an infant in her eyes, she thought, which means I'm re-living my toddler hood! Ellie wiped her butt as she powdered and put Clara in a new nappy. 'There all nice and snug!' Ellie started blowing on her belly. Clara laughed as she was sat up, her mother grab a shirt and put it on her. Clara looked down at her pink frilly shirt with a bunny on front. At least it's covering my boobs, she was lift up and carried out of her nursery.

Clara looked around her old home, there was photos of her and her family and more of her parents. Clara sucked on her paci as she sat in her high chair. Her mother put her in the kitchen so she could feed her, as Ellie get the baby food ready, Clara's father Dave walked in getting ready for work. 'hey how is my two favourite girls' he said as he grab a piece of toast and tickled Clara's chin. He doesn't seem surprised that I'm just a grown woman, So I am re-living my memories, Clara smiled, sure she didn't expect to be back in nappies but at least she has her parents back. Ellie gave Dave a kiss and gave him his keys, 'have fun at work honey'

'Hopefully, My boss is really grinding my gears' he finished his toast, 'see ye little stinker' he kiss Clara's forehead as he grab his suitcase and left the house. Clara grinned behind her paci as Ellie sat infront of her with a bowl of baby food.

'ok time for nums nums' she removed Clara's paci as she started feeding her, 'open up for the choo choo!' Clara open her mouth as the mushy food entered, Clara couldn't help but smiled as she try to chew but could only shallow it. She tick her finger in her mouth as she felt the few baby teeth in her mouth.

'finger out sweetie, so the air plane could land!' she got another spoonful ready. Clara ate as she bounce up and down, after all when is she ever gonna have this kind of attention from her mother ever again? might as well enjoy it, she thought as she continued to act like the baby she has become. After the bowl is empty, Clara smiled as her mouth and bib is covered in mush. Ellie put the bowl away as she wiped her face and remove her bib, 'Looks like you got some on your shirt' she pulled the rim of Clara's shirt showing some more baby stains, 'guess we could let you run around in just a nappy then' she removed the shirt as Clara's breasts came popping out. Ellie then lift Clara up and put her in the living room on a baby mat surrounded by soft toys. Ellie then went back to do the dishes, leaving Clara to play with the stuffed toys.

Clara picked up a fluffy bunny as she looked around, 'this is fun and all but what if I want to leave?' she figured she could just find that door and get out, but she just wants to enjoy this moment at least a little more. She crawled towards the kitchen to play more with her mother, she was at the sink washing and drying as Clara pulled her dress.

Ellie looked down at her baby daughter, 'in a minute sweetie, mummy's has to wash the dirt and that' Clara pouted as she sat on her butt, then she got an idea, she grunted as she push the poop into her nappy, once her nappy is full Ellie turn the sink off as she bend down and pulled back her nappy. 'Woah you did a big one right there' Clara grinned as she was lifted off the ground and towards her nursery.

Clara laid on the table as her mother change her nappy, she looked around as she looked towards the door, 'good at least I know when the exit is' she said 'now I can enjoy this as long as I want' she looked up at her mother as she taped up a new nappy, she held up her arms and started to gurgled. Ellie smiled as she lift her up and carry her out as Clara drooled on her shirt.

Clara and her mother played in the living room, Ellie dangle the toys keys as Clara giggled as she try to reach for them but her mum keep pulling them away, 'oops they're gone' she teased as she decide to give Clara the toy. Clara put it straight into her mouth to chew seeing her gums hurt. Forgot I was teething at this age she thought as she soothed on the keys. Ellie walked out of the room, Clara want to follow her as she got up and waddle to her mum.

Ellie was getting something from her closet in the nursery, Clara panick as she saw the door and inside was just a closet, 'oh no!' She gasped as she waddle to the door but her mum close it and lift her up, 'it's nap time!' She said as she carried Clara towards the crib, She sat Clara inside as she pulled a baby nighty on her, Clara looked at her new nighty, pink with lots of frills, 'sleep tight little exploror' said Ellie as she pull down the blinds and close the door. Clara stood up and climb out of her crib, she quickly ran to the door and open it, she breathed as the White wall appeared, 'whew, thought I would be stuck here' she said, 'might as well go back, after all I could always come back' she waddle through the wall........

......and back into the basement, she is wearing her dress shirt and jeans again, she looked into her jeans, 'yep I'm back in underwear' she quickly ran out of the basement.

The Doctor was at the TARDIS, 'ah Clara there you are! He said rubbing his grey hair 'where have you been! You went exploring for ten minutes'

Clara open her mouth to explain then said 'ten minutes?'

'Yes! You know it's awfully quiet here, then again I quite prefer it'

Clara smiled, she could be gone through the door and be back without him noticing

'I hope you haven't done anything' he said 'I am getting tired of saving you from your own messes'

Clara remember herself wearing a messy nappy but ignored it, 'oh I can take care of myself' she said

The doctor just stared at her, 'yes yes I see' he raised those weird eyebrows, 'so home sweet home!' He landed the TARDIS In her apartment, Clara said goodbye and left, as the TARDIS dematerialised Clara couldn't wait to be back in that door.

The door in the basement softly glowed

To Be Continued

The Forbidden Door

Part 2

Clara stood in her shower as she prepare to go to work, as she rub the soap around her body she couldn't help but imagine her mother taking her out of the shower and putting her in a new nappy. Clara grinned, next time on the TARDIS she could give an excuse like go to the bathroom, since 2 hours in the door is ten minutes out here then she could at least spend Six hours as a baby. Clara turn the water off as she wrap a towel around herself.

She went to her cupboard and put her underwear on, tights, her white diamond shirt and black scalloped shorts, she brushed her hair and was about to leave when something caught her eye.

Standing next to her cupboard was the door, Clara stood up and examine it with her hand, 'how did you get here?' She wondered, ok maybe this isn't good, she thought as she could the faint glow of white around it. Clara turned and walked, she has to get to the school, but she turn her head towards the door, 'I guess I could spend 10 minutes' she decided as she open the door wide and saw the great white wall, Clara was about to step when she stop and got on her hands and knees, 'might as well do this right' she crawled through the wall.......

.......and into her old nursery, Clara looked down at her bare breasts hanging down, then behind her to see her butt covered in a big nappy. 'Never thought I'll be glad to see that' she smiled as she crawled to her cot and climb inside. Clara then lay there until she sees her mother walked in.

'Awww there's my little explorer, all wide awake are you' Ellie cooed as she tickle Clara's belly, Clara laughed as she was lifted up and laid in her mothers arms as she sat in a rocking chair. 'Time for you mums nums' she said as she lift up her shirt, Clara gaped as a boob popped out, I'm going to be breastfed! She thought as Ellie push her head into the nipple, Clara started drinking the milk as her mummy pat her back. Clara continued to drank until her lips were pulled out and she was over Ellie's shoulder.

'BURRRRRRRP!!!!'

Milk dribble from her mouth as she was carried to the change table. Ellie put a white tee on her and put a blue overalls dress on her. Clara looked at the rim of her dress, as it only covers the top of her nappy. This outfit does look adorable she thought as she was then carried to the living room.

Clara sat in her playpen as she watch Dora the Explorer, her parents enjoying their breakfast in the kitchen, Clara laid back on the rails as she enjoy watching this baby show. Dave then walked over and lift her up, 'ok daddy's going to work, give me a big kiss' he started smothering her with kisses, Clara giggled as she was put back in the playpen.

Clara got on her knees as she sees her mum kissing him goodbye, then as dad left, she walked over to the playpen and lift Clara up. 'Wanna go to the park?' She asked 'of course you wanna go' she lift up her dress and blew on Clara's belly. Clara of course was enjoying herself way too much as Ellie laid her into a pram.

'Ok I could spend like an hour at the park' she counted her fingers while her mother pushed her, 'then I could go back through the door and be back at school in no time!' She could see her mother smiling face through the window in the cover, Clara looked around this unusually big pram. 'Guess everything changes size for my big body' she figured as she saw her paci and begin to suck on it.

They walked along the footpath until they reach the park, Clara sat up and saw the big play area with lots of kids running around. She bounce up and down on her padded ass as she point towards the swings.

'You wanna play on the swings?' Asked Ellie, Clara nodded furiously as Ellie walked towards the swings and put Clara in a huge baby swing.

Clara swung her long bare legs as her mother began to push her. 'Wheeeeeeee!' Squealed Clara, her paci fell from her toothless mouth as Ellie quickly pick up the paci and put it in the pram. Clara got push more times then Ellie stop pushing.

'Ok Clara, mummy's needs a break for a while' Clara whimpered, no I wanna get push more, Ellie lift Clara up and put her near the playground. Clara looked up at her mother as she sat at the park bench watching her. Guess I'm playing on the playground, she decided as she got up and waddle to the slide.

She waited behind a line of small children, Clara does feel a bit silly being the only adult in line, but everyone just sees her as a baby so no worries there.

Before she could climb the ladder, a big kid push her away and fell on her butt. 'Oi!' She called out but the kid just laughed, Clara have half a mind to give that kid a good knockin, but she thought of a better idea. She open her mouth and started to wail, 'WAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAA!!!'

Her mother came running, 'what's wrong sweetie?'

Clara sniffed as she pointed to the slide, Ellie got up to the kid and took him off, 'hey!' Complained the kid

'Sorry my child wanted a turn' she pick Clara up and put her on top of the slide, Clara stuck her tonge out to the kid and slid down. 'Good baby!' Said Ellie as she lift her up. Clara smiled as she hug her mother, giving out a big yawn. 'Sleepy huh? Ok let's go home for nap time' she place Clara back in the pram, who was trying to keep her eyes open, gotta stay awake she thought, can't fall........

Ellie pushed the pram back in the house, she then saw Clara sleeping peacefull sucking her thumb, she quietly lift her up, put her in her pink nighty as she laid her gently in her cot. Clara hugged her bunny as she suck her thumb, drooling all over it.

Clara groggily open her eyes, seeing the mobile hanging over her head, she quickly sat up and notice her attire, 'oh no! I fell asleep!' She looked at the clock, 'I've been here for Eight hours!' She quickly climb over the rails and ran towards the door when she was lifted off her feet.

'A www someone is hyper' said Ellie as she held Clara 'did you had a good nap?'

Clara looked towards the door, I am so late for work! Clara struggled in her arms as she was carried out of the nursery and into the bathroom. Clara sees the bathtub witch is filled with little water and lots of bath toys. Clara eyes widen as she was sat on the floor as her nighty was removed. Ellie then took off her nappy leaving Clara naked as the day she was born.

Ellie put her in the bath, Clara sat there as her mother started washing her hair, see could see her nursery across the hall, if only she could disappear for a while so I could get of here, Ellie rinsed her hair and started soaping her body, first her boobs then her vagina, 'OH!' Squealed Clara as her body got rinse, then Ellie drain the tub and wrap Clara in a towel and carried her to the nursery.

Clara laidon the table, wet and soapy as her mother dried her off. She lift up her legs as a new nappy slid under her ass, Clara looked towards the door, 'it's now or never!' She said, soon as the nappy was taped up Clara rolled off the table and ran to the door.

'CLARA!' Screamed Ellie but Clara already open the door and jump through the White wall.......

.......and back in her bedroom, back in her clothes and her life. Clara looked at her watch, 'dammit! I'm an hour late!' She grab her purse and left her apartment unaware that the door has open and a hand came through.

To Be Continued

The Forbidden Door

Part 3

Clara walked into her apartment, tired and exhausted from the long day at school. 'Man those kids could be a handful' she said as she drop her purse and walked towards her bedroom, 'Maybe a nice hot shower then watch some tv' Clara remembered being bathed in the bathtub but she shook that memory away. As she entered her bedroom she notice someone sitting on her bed.

'There you are my little stinker' said Ellie

Clara's mouth gaped open, 'Mum? What are doing here? How are you here?' She looked towards the open door, the White wall glowing bright, 'I forgot to close it!' She walked towards the door when her mother grab her wrist and sat Clara on her lap. Clara looked at her mother, that infant feeling coming back to her.

'I know what you want' said Ellie as she unbutton her blouse and pop out her boob, Clara wanted to get up and run but instead she latch onto the boob, drinking her mother's milk as she suck and suck and suck. 'Slow down there' laughed Ellie as she pat Clara's butt while nursing her. Clara continue to drink, filling her cheeks up with milk. What am I doing? She thought, I should get mother back in that door, but this milk is sooooooo good, she continue drinking until Ellie pull her away from her nipple. Clara whimpered but she was place over her shoulder and her mother put her hand up Clara's shirt and began to pat her back.

Clara let out a big burp as she spat a little milk on Ellie's blouse, Clara laid on her mother as she rub her back, she felt her mothers fingers going past her bra straps, then she felt her bowels rumble. 'Oh no! I better go to the toilet! She thought but she grinned as she relaxed, she did a loud fart as her underpants and short were filled with poop

Ellie sniffed the air as she pulled back Clara's shorts and underpants, 'looks like somebody went poopy in their nappy' she said as she snap it back. Clara raised an eyebrow, does she think I'm wearing a nappy? Then again nappies are so comfortable! Ellie laid Clara down on her bed as she walked through the White wall.

Clara laid on the bed as she look at the door, now I can close it! She thought but instead she lift her legs up to fell the poop squishing against her butt, wow that is a lot of poop, she waved her legs as she played with it until Ellie walked back in carrying a fresh nappy, baby wipes and baby powder. 'What are you doing?' Said Ellie as she saw Clara squishing her butt, the poop seething through her tights and shorts, Clara just giggled as she happily yelled 'POOPY!!!'

Ellie chuckled, 'yes you did big poopy!' She cooed as she put the items next to her, Ellie grab the rim of her shorts and tights as she pulled them down off Clara's long and sexy thighs, then off her legs. Then she look at her soiled and ruin black lace underpants, but in her eyes it is a soiled and messy nappy. Ellie pulled them off while trying not to get poop on her legs, then held them up for Clara to see.

Clara looked at her ruined underpants, 'there are so ugly and uncomfortable' she pout, 'I want to wear a nappy again!' Ellie lift up her legs as she began wiping the poop from her bare ass. Clara felt the cool baby wipe wiping her privates, then Ellie threw the wipe and underpants in the bin. 'I think you need a new one of these' cooed Ellie as she pick up the nappy. Clara clapped as the nappy slid under her butt. Ellie put the baby powder on her butt and vagina as she pulled the front of it to cover her privates then tape up the sides, soon Clara was laying in a nice new nappy. Clara feels the comfy plastic on her butt and patted her front. Ellie smiled, 'ain't you all snug and happy?' Clara nodded as Ellie pulled up her shirt and blow raspberries on her belly, Clara started to laugh hysterically, Ellie stop as she pick Clara up, 'Ok it's bed time for the tired explorer' she said as she carried Clara through the White wall...........

..........and into her nursery, Clara notice her shirt has been replaced with a pink frilly one and she is now wearing a baby bonnet. Ellie sat Clara on the table as she began to remove her shirt and bonnet. 'Look what mummy bought you today!' She cooed as she walked towards the door, which she open to reveal a closet. She pulled out a white bunny sleeper onesie, Clara squealed as it has bunny ears and a bunny tail. Ellie smiled as she closed the door and started putting her legs in it, 'lift your bum up' she said as she pulled it up her back, slid her arms I. The sleeves and zipped it up over her breasts. Clara put the hoodie on as she stood on the floor and looked in the mirror.

'I look adorable!' She smiled as she turn to see her tail. She gave her butt a little shake as Ellie lift her and put her in the cot.

'Rock a bye baby.......' Ellie started to sing as she tuck Clara in, put a paci in her mouth and turn off the lights, her nightlight filling the room with soft cute animals.

'Goodnight my little baby' said Ellie as she left the nursery, Clara closed her eyes and drifted off the dreamland.

• 1 month later...

Maybe she on alien planet that mistaking Clara as baby or something. Then another idea she buy this bottle and think it drink but it mental potion that make there victims act like babies

• 4 weeks later...

The Infanticide Drink

Clara walked through an alien marketplace on the planet Ziorg. She looked at all the stalls while the Doctor was too busy arguing price or the item. '50 gehts for a hyper parallel optic hair dryer? Are you serious?' He yelled at the poor shopkeeper 'and what's this, a cortex spinner? Do you have any idea how priceless these things are on other planets?'

Clara sighed as she pull the doctor away from the, now crying shop keep. 'Do you have to yell at every store owner we walk past?' She huffed as they walked away.

'Well how else will they fix their prices if I don't correct them?' He remarks as he straightened his coat. Clara stood in front of him.

'Fine if your going to do this then I want to shop on my own' she demands

The Doctor chuckled, 'please you humans don't know half of what they are selling, we are in the great market place of quadrant 3' he gestured around himself, Clara just glared at him so he gave up, 'fine, I'll just look for any spare parts and What do you call that!?' He yelled as he ran to a poor female ant holding a weird orb. Clara just walked away so she doesn't get involved and looked around.

Clara looked at the different items they had, wow it so hard to pick, she wondered but thanks to the Doctor she now has infinite gehts that the doctor 'acquired' from what she think it's a atm. The Doctor laugh when she said atm. She look at all the gadgets when she started to get thirsty. She walked towards what look like cart filled with drinks.

'Um excuse me' she called to the vender. The vender was a big grey thing, think a hippos head as that was her first thought as it looked at her with its gaped teeth.

'Welcome!' He bellowed 'would a pretty lass like you want a drink of my new infanticide?' He pulled out one of the bottles and hand it to Clara.

Clara looked it over, it is filled with a sparkling blue liquid that fizzes, 'is this drinkable?' She asked

'Of course it is!' He happily proclaimed

'For humans?'

The hippo stopped there, 'ah well I never tried it on humans' he think about it 'how about you try it out then pay for it'

'Oh thank you' she said

'But if you run off I'm afraid I'm gonna have to break your neck' he finished, Clara frowned, well good thing she had enough gehts, she open the bottle and took a sip. The liquid slid down her throat as she feel the cool bubblely drink. Huh it's not so bad, she thought so she paid the hippo and continued walking.

Clara took more sips, wow this is really good, she smiled as she notice she started to drool. She stop as she felt the icky drool on her shirt. Guess I should close my mouth she thought but she continued walking. Then she started to lost feelings in her legs as she dropped onto the ground, spilling the drink everywhere. What a wast of 20 gehts, she try to get up but instead she sat down. Ok this is getting weird, she grab her phone to call the Doctor but she started putting it in her mouth. She then felt something wet around her bum so she spat the phone out and looked down. Her mind screamed as she started peeing on the ground, wetting her skirt and underwear. She wanted to run away but she started playing in her own puddle. No! I can't control my body! She giggled as she lay on her back as wave her legs in the air, her skirt riding up to her waist. Many passerbys looked and laugh. It must be the drink! Knew I shouldn't have bought it!

The Doctor walked through the streets calling out for Clara, 'Clara! We have to go! I may have made a few people mad and now they want my head, LITERALLY OF COURSE!!!' He called out as he then step in something. He looked down to see the infanticide drink. 'Hello' he put his finger on it and took a taste. 'Ah infanticide, a great time lord drink on the sunny beaches of gallifray, what is it doing here?' He wondered as he looked up and saw Clara laying in a puddle of pee, her skirt riding up her dress and babbling like a baby. 'Oh no' he ran towards her.

'Clara! Do dear you poor thing' he said as Clara beamed at him.

'Grandpa!' She yelled happily

'Oh come on, I don't look that old!' He grumble as he lift her up, 'come on I can fix you up in the TARDIS'

• 1 month later...

Regression Protocol 77

Part 1

Rose Tyler yawned as she watches the Doctor piloting the TARDIS towards a great planet called Beauxesin-something, 'Doctor I'm going for a nap, wake me when we get there' she called out.

The Doctor pop his head up, 'ok the bedrooms are down the hall, pass the pool and into the golarn generator' Rose just stared blankly trying to registered all that, 'ok I'll move it in the hallway' he sighed as he began pushing buttons. Rose head through the hallway and found the bedroom, then lay on the huge bed and fell asleep.

She then shaken awake, Rose grudgingly sat up, 'oi! What the.....wha?' She look around, she wasn't in the bedroom anymore, instead she was in a big metal room.

'Sorry, needed to see if your alive'

Rose look at the woman next to her, she had long brown hair and wearing a red button shirt and jeans, she looks like a teacher. 'Hi I'm Clara Oswald' she smiled 'and the stripper next to me is Any Pond'

'Hey!' Scolded Amy 'I am not a stripper!' But from what she's wearing, a short skirt and red tank top even Rose could think that.

'Sorry where are we?' She asked

'Don't know, one minute I was at home making myself some lunch when I blink and here I am' said Amy

'Same thing happen to me!' Said Clara, Rose was about to say something when a hatch open up. The three girls stood as they carefully walked towards it. Inside was a empty room with a table in the middle, on it was a bowl filled with different coloured rocks. 'Is that candy?' Said Amy as she went to the table, Clara looked around trying to find a door or a switch, Rose just stared at the candy. Amy grab one piece and put it in her mouth.

'Don't eat it!' Said Rose

'Why? Could be delicious ' said Amy as she chewed and swallowed. Rose looked at the candy, 'how was it?'

'Great!' She yelled as she grab a handful and started eating. Rose watch as Amy ate all the candy.

'Whoa slow down' said Clara but she finished the entire bowl. Amy burp as she sat on the ground rubbing her belly. 'Oooooh, I shouldn't have ate all that' she moaned.

Rose and Clara sighed when they notice the bowl is filled with more candy!

'Its full again!' said Rose

'We shouldn't eat that!' said Clara 'We don't know whats going on here, so we should find a way out' Rose thought of the Doctor, how he doesn't know where she is, but Amy look up, 'is there more candy?'

Clara was about to reply but her stomach began to growl, so is Rose's. 'well one piece won't hurt right?' said Rose as she took a piece, Clara sighed as she too took a piece and ate it. Rose swallowed and felt a lot better, Clara started to eat more of the candy.

'What are you doing?'

'What?' Said Clara 'I can't help myself' she continue to eat greedily, Rose resist the urge to shove more in her mouth when Clara finished the bowl. Then she saw a small hatch open on a wall. The girls look towards it.

'Seems a bit small' said Amy

'Wonder what's on the other side?' Said Rose

'Well only one way to find out' said Clara as she got on her knees and crawl through the hole. Amy followed after as Rose decide to follow too.

Rose squinted her eyes as a bright light filled the room, when she could see she notice she is in a giant baby nursery. Amy and Clara stood up as they walk around the room. 'Look at this' said Amy holding a huge disposable nappy, 'guess we're in a giant baby's room'

Clara looked up at the huge crib, yep she could defiantly fit in that, 'ok I got a bad feeling about this' she said 'we should leave right now'

'But why?' Asked Amy holding a stuff bear

'Because this could be a trap and someone or something is watching us' said Rose

'Exactly which is why we gotta get out like right now'

'No! I wanna play!' Yelled Amy sitting down in a huff

'Don't be a baby!' Said Clara standing over her

'Your the baby around here!' Yell Amy

'No I'm not! So stop being a poopy head and listen!' Clara and Amy continue to argue when Rose notice a wet spot began to form on Clara's jeans. 'Clara you wet yourself!' She yell pointing. Clara stop and sequeled as her jeans began to get soak.

'What? No!' She try to stop but continued until a puddle formed around her feet. Amy started to laugh and tease her, 'So who is the big baby now?'

'Shut up!' Sobbed Clara tears running down her cheeks, Rose started to laugh, just seeing this poor girl in wet jeans and crying like a little baby is funny, Clara stomp her feet, splashing the pee as she cried, 'your the big baby! Me big girl! Me smarter!' She sees Rose laughing and just broke down 'Stop Laughing! You poopie heads!'

Just then Rose hears something opening, she turn and sees robotic arms appearing out of holes and heading towards Clara. 'Clara look out!' She called out but it was too late. Clara squealed as the arms went under her armpits and lift her into the air, Rose and Amy watch as Clara was taken to the big change table. Rose watch as her jeans were pulled off and landed on the floor, follow soon but her wet panties. Clara just laid there helplessly as her butt were wiped, oiled and powdered follow soon by a big nappy sliding under her. The arms tape the nappy into place and retracted back into the walls. Clara got off the table and stood with her legs spread apart due to the big nappy.

Clara look towards them with her bottom lip quivering, Amy started to laugh out loud, 'looks like your the big baby after all! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!' She felled on her back laughing and shaking her legs. Clara couldn't take it any more so she started to wail like a baby. 'WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAWAWAWAAAAAAA!' Rose felt sorry as she went and got Clara in a hug where she continued to cry into her shirt.

'It's going to be ok Clara' said Rose 'Lots of women has accidents' but she continue to cry, Amy got up and started prodding her padded butt, 'wow that is thickly padded, just in case you make a another widdle accident' she teased

'Will you stop it?' Ask Rose

'Fine I'll leave the crybaby alone' said Amy as she went and sat near some toys. Rose pattered Clara's back, remembering doing this to her infant cousins. 'There there' she cooed 'as soon as we get out you can take that nasty nappy off' Clara sniffed as she cried. Rose found a pacifier on the ground as she picked it up and put it in her mouth. Clara suckle on it as she sat on the ground, she looks so cute I could take a picture thought Rose as she walked away.

She examine every wall, hole and floor to find some sort of pathway or hidden door. 'Who is doing this to us?' She sat on a child's chair, which could be an adult chair form her point of view, and looked around. Amy was in one area with the toys, her boots and skirt was annoying her so she discarded them, leaving her in her red silk underpNts and red tank top. Clara was sitting against the wall hugging a stuff pink bunny. She was sat legs spread apart and sucking her thumb. Her paci on the ground wet with drool. Rose watch as these two women were acting like babies, 'what's wrong with them?' She try to figured it out when she realised, 'The candy! It was the candy!' Somehow the candy is regression their minds, since she only had one she isn't that much affected. 'I got to do something!' She ran to the girls in the toy area, 'guys listen! We are being turn into babies!'

Amy stood on her knees, 'don't be stupid! How are being babies?'

'The candy is turning us into one!' Said Rose 'think about it'

Amy pondered then she look at the toys and her almost nudity, 'oh my god! Your right!' She drop the bunny and stood up. Clara took her thumb out and got up, throwing her bunny away, 'whoever is doing this is sick!' She waddled to them 'we need to work together if we wanna get out of here'

'For once your right diaper baby' tease Amy

'Poopy head' tease Clara

But then a hatch open up, and a table rose up in front of them holding a bowl filled with the candy. Amy and Clara stare at the candy, drooling as they walked towards it. 'No! Don't!' Screamed Rose as she grab them by the shirts, 'it'll make you babies!'

'But it's tasty!' Whimpered Amy

'I want one more pwease!' Babble Clara

Rose pulled them away but they are smart then she thought, Amy slipped out of her top and ran for the table, now in her bra and panties.

Clara took her shirt off, revealing her black lace bra and leaving her in her nappy as she waddled. Rose watch as they started eating more candy, looking from Amy's ass, which is covered barely by her underpants, to Clara's well padded ass, knowing that unless she gets out of here, she could wind up a drooling pooping baby as well.

To Be Continued

• Like 1

Regression Protocol 77

Part 2

'Guys stop!' Yelled Rose as Amy and Clara continued to eat. Rose then thought of a way to make them stop, she push the bowl onto the ground, spilling all the candy. Rose smile triumphly when Amy and Clara got on the and still eat the candy. 'Oh come on!' Whined Rose stomping her foot, 'if you eat any more who knows what'll happen?'

'But it's so good!' Moaned Amy

'Here try one' drooled Clara handing her a piece, Rose hit it out if hands, but soon she got on the ground and ate it. She moaned as it tastes so sweet in her mouth. She got to get more when she notices they finished it all. 'Hey not fair! I want some more!'

'Too bad' said Amy getting onto her feet, 'looks like you snooze you lose'

Clara started to suck her thumb while laying on her back, Rose was about to yell when she sniff something in the air. 'Urge gross!' She clenched her nose 'who went poopy!?'

Amy check her butt, which was clean, 'nope not me' she then sat Clara up and pulled back her nappy, 'and the big baby is clean as well' Clara sighed, glad that she didn't do something so humiliating. Rose couldn't figure out where the smell is coming from when she put her hand on her butt and feel the mushy mud against her. 'Oh no' she started to sob 'I w-went poopy'

Amy started to laugh, 'wow your a big baby just like Clara!' Rose held back her tears, trying not to break down like Clara, who didn't laugh because she felt sorry for her. Amy went to Rose and clutch her ass, feeling the gross mud in her pants, 'does someone need a nappy?' She cooed 'don't worry the arms will come out to change the widdle baby'

As Rose pushed her off she was lifting in the air as the Arms carry her to the change table. She laid down on the soft padded surface as she watch the arms unbutton her pants and threw them on the ground. The smell hit her nostrils hard as she gagged, why is this happening to me? She thought as it pulled her poop filled panties off her legs and into the pail. As the arms began to lift up her and legs and wipe her bum, she looked up at the mobile hanging atop of her which has cartoonish versions of Daleks. She try to reach for one but it started spinning singing a lullaby. She started to get entranced by it as she try to grab one and giggle like a baby. Before she knew it she was put back onto the ground wearing a big clean nappy under her pink hoodie. Rose notice it had more cartoonish Daleks on it.

As she got up and waddle back to her friends, Clara was crying her eyes out as Amy was teasing her by holding her toy bunny up high. 'Come on get it!' She teased

Clara try to reach for it, standing on her toes but Amy just held it higher, Clara started throwing a tantrum, 'GIVE ME MR FLUFFY BACK!'

Rose then grab the bunny out of her hands and gave it to Clara, who squealed with happiness as she hug her bunny and sat back down on her padded behind.

'Awww look!' Said Amy pointing at Rose's nappy 'nice nappy, and it has cute cartoonish Daleks on it as well'

'How do you know what Daleks are?' Asked Rose

'Because I face them with the Doctor silly, but your too young for it' Amy teased

'I face Daleks too' said Clara

'Yeah what did you do? Wet your nappy and ask for a change?'

Clara sobbed as she went back to sucking her thumb, Rose was trying to process this in her head. These two women must've traveled with the doctor, so that means someone kidnapped us because we know the Doctor but who? Rose then sat down, feeling the padded surface hugging her bum. 'Wow that is so soft' she said

'I know!' Said Clara 'it was pretty scary but now I can't think of a day without my nappies'

'You are such babies' said Amy as she sat down, 'While you two are still wearing nappies, I'm still in my big girl underpants' she teased by showing off her underwear. Rose and Clara got an idea.

Rose quickly held Amy down by going behind her back and held her arms tight. 'Hey what are you doing?' Said Amy but she saw Clara wiggling her fingers towards her, 'wait please don't!' Clara started to tickle her sides making Amy burst out with laughter. 'AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE NO MORE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!' Clara tickle her more, then started blowing on her belly, Amy laughed and laugh as her tickling continues when Clara stopped. Amy was catching her breath when she notice she started peeing. 'NOOOOOOOO!' She yelled as a wet spot formed on her panties.

Rose and Clara sat back and watch as Amy started to cry. Then the Arms picked her up and proceed to diaper her. 'Serves her right' said Clara

Rose nodded then decide to see where the arms came from. Her and Clara got up and went to one of the walls with the holes. 'Do you have a sonic screwdriver or something?' She asked but Clara shook her head. They turn and saw the arms wiping Amy. 'Enjoying the show dummies!' She called out, the arms finished wiping her and retracted. Rose and Clara tilt they head, Whereis her nappy? Amy sigh with relief but then the table began to shift. A hatch open up next to her as the table began to move out.

'Come on!' Said Rose and she and Clara quickly followed but the hatch close just in front of them. 'Dammit!' Said Rose

'What do you think happen to her?' Asked Clara

Amy sat on the table wondering what's going to happen to her. The arms came out of the table and began to remove her bra. 'Oi! Stop it!' She try to fight but the arms manage to pull it off and disappear. Amy covered her exposed breasts as the table tilted and she slid down a hole.

She found herself in a big empty room, Amy try to cover her nudity as she stood up, then she hears a robotic voice boom out, 'Regression Protocol 77 will now commence!' Amy heard that voice somewhere but she was distracted when she sees a bowl of candy. 'More candy eh?' She remembers what the blond said, 'sorry but I don't want any more till I get my clothes back and give me a ride home!' She stands firmly but then a hatch open up under her feet and a high chair popped up, trapping her in it as her bare ass hit the cold surface. Amy then notice a bowl was in front of her, filled with what looks like mushy baby food. 'Nice try' she said 'I know that what you put in the candy you also put in the food' she hit it away, making the High chair fall back freeing her. 'Hey if your aliens or something!' She called out as she stood firmly, 'if you wanna see this butt in nappies!' She pointed to her bum and wiggle it a bit 'then you gonna have to try a lot harder then that!'

Amy waited for another failed attempt when she was lifted into the air. A huge robot arms cradling her while another was coming towards her with a bottle filled with milk. 'Oh no you don't' she said as she try to escape, the nipple coming close to her lips so she pulled away but then the arms force it into her mouth. Amy started sucking on the nipple drinking the milk. Her maturity regression with each drop. When the bottle is empty she was put on the ground.

'Ooooh that's cold' she giggled 'hey! Me wanna go and pway now!' She looked around when a door open. Amy drooled as she started to crawl through it.

In a control of room a monitor has Amy crawling through a tunnel, wagging her bare ass, as a robotic voice sound through. 'Regression protocol is a success! The human is now mentally an infant!' The Dalek looked at the other screens to the other two companions playing with the toys.

'The human has arrive in the briefing area!' Said another Dalek

'I'll go to her' said the Main Dalek rolling out of the room into another where the robotic arms were putting Amy in a nappy. She looked up as her nappy were firmly in place, noticing the Dalek coming into the room.

'Identify yourself!' It said

'Hi!' Giggle Amy

'Do you know who I am!'

'Your very pretty!'

'Pretty!' Amy nodded, the Dalek then rolled away, 'send her back to the nursery!' Amy was then lifted up by the arms and carried through a hatch. 'The experiment is a success! Bring the other two for regression!' It said 'once it is perfected no one can stop us!'

'NO ONE!' They all chanted 'NO ONE! NO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEE!'

To Be Continued

• 1 month later...

The New Mummy
Part 1

The hum of the TARDIS sound through Clara's apartment as it materialized in the living room. 'Your apartment, in good old London!' cried the Doctor as he went through the door, Clara soon came walking out, hoping that he didn't break anything, again.

'I admit, going to a planet where they capture you and stew you like a looney tunes cartoon is not my idea of fun' she huffed

'Oh How was I suppose to know that they love daffy duck!' The Doctor argured, but he put his hands up in defeat, 'Fine, next time you pick' he went back in the TARDIS but he poke his head out, 'OH how about the nuplex nebula?'

Clara smiled, 'Bye Doctor' she went to her bedroom to change as the TARDIS de-materialized. Clara fixed her hair as she admired herself in the mirror, dressed in her green dress and black tights as she fix her buttons. 'Can't believe they strip me naked' she pouted, but she was turn on by it. She took off her dress and strip herself naked as she went to the shower. Unaware that her door opened.

A woman walked in her bedroom as she could hear the shower running. 'Oh my, what a child, leaving her clothes on the floor' she bend down to pick up her dress, 'Honestly, who is here to pick up after her?' she took a peek in the bathroom, seeing Clara in the shower washing her long hair with shampoo, her wet bum visible through the glass. The woman smiled as she started picking up the rest of her clothes and put it in the basket for cleaning. Clara rinsed her hair as she felt her butt cheeks, she winced as they are still throbbing in pain. 'Can't believe those aliens spanked me' she sighed as she turn off the water. She wrap a towel around herself as she entered her bedroom but stop and yelp as she realised whos on her bed.

The Mistress, or Missy, is sitting on her bed wearing that evil smile of hers. Clara stood her ground, 'What are you doing here?' she demanded

'Oh I was in the neighbourhood so I thought to drop by' she said, Clara slowly walked around her towards the door, 'Don't bother, that door is lock' she answered

'I still got my phone'

• Like 1